New World - Imbros Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Feel free to discuss everything relating to the new world Imbros here!

On the day of release, this thread will be closed and moved to the appropriate world section.

DeletedUser16215

All 3 big servers releasing CQ worlds reminds me of a time where i had no idea what to play next:p

time to learn i guess

Edit: the Alliance limit at 20 will be interesting to see :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1048

Lol MRAs are going to have 10 branches and work their way up from there. Would they even notice if one, two or three of the ten branches was missing some forum tabs? :D

Really curious to see who'll be joining this world.

DeletedUser9073

Speed 6 is amazing but they have to kill it with NB

DeletedUser4951

Why the night bonus?

Also why an 8 hr conq time if there's an 8 hour night bonus?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9073

NB killed Grepolis..... I stopped buying gold because if it lol People cry about being attacked at night yet half of them use Bots lol

DeletedUser16563

Haha yes I meant time though, for instance if you were to stay up till midnight could you start tonight or is it more like tomorrow morning/afternoon.
Looks like I found my answer, seems they open world's between 9am-5pm German time, which is 6 hours ahead of NYC, so 3am-11am. Might be better served to get up early and check :p

DeletedUser15433

I just scheduled a visit with my eye doctor cuz I figured I was missing it

DeletedUser16215

might as well take the time to ask if there is any premades dropping, any golders coming along, any others like me who just peep in to see who is first to 5k in one day:p

DeletedUser1048

Capture_2020-04-07-10-42-14.png

Got this yesterday, it confused me. Just directed me to the world I was already in. That's the last place I saw a mention of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.