New World early Jan 2021? Please for all that is holy make it revolt + night bonus

DeletedUser7205

@InnoGames - Well here we are at the near 6 week mark from the opening of the last world (conquest world by the way) many of us are waiting to see if you will finally open a world that is revolt with a night bonus so normal players can play again. The last world in the US that you opened was with Revolt with a Night Bonus was Golgi which will be a full year ago!

Also it would be good to see that it has the "Temple" end game since you all have now have had months and months to adapt it to revolt worlds. Most players have Dom sticks and crowns now so the new challenge would be to win the "Temple" end game.

Also, many worlds have become extremely boring as there is a huge gap in those who buy and use gold and those who do not. Essentially those that use gold and play with all the advisors are only about 80 - 100 players on a US server sadly. This means if those two groups team up, then effectively the rest of the server pretty much quits or doesn't really care anymore making the world drag out forever with no competition.

Answer. We need to make 2-4 premades minimum that will agree to fight to the end. I'll play with anyone that uses advisors and is competent while being fun to play with. I will not play with spies, flippers, cheaters and will not send support to players that don't bother building defense, doesn't use captain and commander, doesn't build a wall, doesn't have phalanx and ram researched in a 8k + city. My bet is that is no different than most other players that spend their time and money playing grep.

So, if world settings are good in January let's get a sign up going. If we can get 20 premiums on 4 different teams with designated core oceans, we can have a great long fight and some rare fun and competition.

Team A - Ocean 44 (North West)
1) Scotropolis
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Team B - Ocean 45 (South West)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Team C - Ocean 54 (North East)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Team D - Ocean 54 (South East)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7492

Get the hell outta here with this.. rinky dink nonsense.

What you fail to understand, is this type of "Participation Trophy" style of play is what killed the US server in the first place. You guys were holding you own just fine as skirmish mode, you just took the negative route instead of fighting it out. You ghosted. It's not our fault we work well with a team. Every person in Skirmish Mode that made it to the end was golding like crazy. You had less golders than Usual Suspects is what your saying?

You ever think that people not using advisors, or building defense might need a little coaching? How do you think we all learned the game? If this is your attempt to bring people back to the game, this ain't it. Sounds to me like you want a server that's scotropolis friendly. My suggestion, stay positive, take whatever drug you need to accomplish that, and make more grepolis friends. If the tables were turned and we were getting smashed up good, my Usual Suspects guys wouldn't have quit. If i remember correctly you and the other alliances that are dead tried to turn the server against us anyways.

Shawnee still hanging around, because not giving up it a lost art these days. If grepolis makes you unhappy, I'd say give another game a try.

Definetely put me down for Team D though

DeletedUser7205

So let me follow your logic here @PellaMike ... competition to you equals a "participation trophy"? The only thing players that don't use advisors need is "coaching" to evenly compete with those players with all advisors. That queue of 2, favor and resource bonus and 20% attacking and city defense bonus can be made up by "coaching" (???).

Apparently we learned the game in far different ways. I learned the game by watching the successful players and then emulate their tactics while watching unsuccessful players while avoiding their tactics. Also it was clear inside of 2 days in 2014, that you could not possibly be a player that is an asset to a winning team without advisors.

As for just sticking around and defending others that didn't care in a world that most of us didn't care about due to the lack of night bonus was just not likely to happen.

When Grepo Geriatrics allied with you guys it was pretty much a done server. Now it's just down to which of the 40 of you will get the crown. That, my friend, is a participation trophy.
1609301247331.png

It sounds like your just kind of mad that you now have to wait for about 8 months to claim a crown lol. Enjoy the long slog bud. Our group has plenty of crowns so just wasting our time was a poor choice given we would never flip to screw our teammates like some of your teammates did. The point of pressing Myth early was to see where his actual loyalties were. He flipped and took two or three other key players then mass quitters started world wide. Our group was not even close to the first group that quit. Yes we were your best competition to you but we had no depth. It became a no win situation so we decided to enjoy our holiday and look forward to the next world WITH a night bonus. Man do I love getting attacked at night when there is a night bonus. It is DEEEEE LICIOUS!

DeletedUser11020

Scott, dont forget, before you ghosted. Skirmish was 2 and 3, so stop using false data to go along with your narrative

DeletedUser11020

Here is a little snip from our forums - before you ghosted Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 9.26.04 PM.png

DeletedUser4951

First off why would you ask for the temple mode? It goes counter to what you say you want in so many ways. The temple mode allows you to found day 1 right out of the gate on any island on the map. Which means the exact kind of team you're describing can just found right on top of you immediately and go from there. To top it off you wouldn't get a fight out of temples, you can literally just MRA and win by being the first to conquer certain temples. Nobody will be able to take the temples off of you once you have them. In En127 we left maybe 100 birs in temples we controlled and just spelled down anything that was sent our way. As did everyone else. Because the endgame is completely broken.

Second if the goal is to be able to balance out skill against gold/numbers then why not just play conquest? Its a game mode where you can win fights purely on activity and strategy.

Third 80-100 per US server? Man that's rough. If only there was like some kind of international server where people also primarily spoke English that was available to play if somebody didn't want to play smaller maps.

Also it was clear inside of 2 days in 2014, that you could not possibly be a player that is an asset to a winning team without advisors.
Meanwhile I was top 12 DBP and had a lot of our team's support in EN 127 without running the full advisors half the time. So its possible to make a meaningful contribution without heavily spending.

DeletedUser7205

You may be right about the new end game "Temples" as I have yet to even play in a world (other than gathering gold) that had it. If it is as broken as you state, then you are correct that it makes no sense to go to that method. As I have said from 2014 on, the end game of "World Wonders" is fine but it should be based on fighting not spamming resources. Let me see if I can find my forum post about it from a year ago.

Ah here it is:
https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index...o-conquer-world-wonders-not-build-them.12380/

Domination is not good because it basically eliminates any cities / players that join after first month because the middle of the 44/45/55/54 is all that ever is counted in Dom. You could have an alliance of the top players and dominate ocean 44 and 54 but if an alliance just keeps the very middle of the map and stays dense with nothing but defense, they can win despite being 1/2 the size in cities of the losing alliance(s) just outside the ring but still inside the 44/45/55/54 oceans. They should rename it "Middle World Domination" or something.

Vigoran88

Newcomer
Go play in your sandbox with your night bonus. We all know what we are getting into when we play grepolis including the chance of being attacked at inopportune times. You’ve accused us both of being heavy gold users but also players with no real jobs or families which is contradictory, offensive, and more untrue than you know. As for spammers I don’t know of anyone here who has spammed like you claim when in fact it was Tacsor of your alliance that deployed a single divine envoy at crf every hour for no telling how long before quitting. We are just hands down a better team and played our cards better than you. Crying about gold and night bonus is just an scapegoat for losing. You know before you start a world what to expect, and you have plenty of your own golders also.

DeletedUser7492

I can't tell what's worse. The Smilodan Fatalis, posting on this. Or Scotropolis posting on this. It made me dinner taste bad.

DeletedUser4951

@Scotropolis Dom is probably perfect for this server considering that most worlds in US look like they're over in a month or two anyways barring some internal fighting. I've not seen many worlds where an alliance outside of the core oceans won it in the last few years so I'm not really concerned about the rings. Personally I'd rather do that than wait a year and half to build wonders if I was here.

As for your fighting problem can't comment for revolt since I haven't played it in years. But I do know that the whole drafting/established ocean premade idea never works out. It seems a lot of your complaints are centered on the size of the world and how the dynamics of the server don't change. To which all I can say is to try larger maps like on EN instead of yelling at the US servers to change for you.

DeletedUser11020

Did scott ghost from this post too? Got too hot so he ran away?

DeletedUser7205

lol just watching the fun.

Come on Inno. Isn't it reasonable to open one world with Golgi settings in US every 12 months? Golgi attracted a ton more players in US than almost any other server since. And it was not as competitive as it could have been.

1609691895114.png

Ryvirath

Lochagos
We will absolutely have some fast revolt worlds coming up.
The next world up will not be that however.

DeletedUser7205

Oh well. I guess we'll stack more gold for whenever it comes out. Thanks for update. Good luck to those that play next "conquest" world.

DeletedUser7205

Holy crap that is some horrible settings lol. Speed 1 will last 18 to 24 months. Please turn this to conquest as the others pointed out if possible. It sounds like either this is some sort of beta for Revolt + new end game or it's a typo.

1609731479091.png