New World Byblos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10254

Keep NB. I have a life.. If the Euro weenies dont like US NB stay on their own servers. Lol
make CQ 6 hours its a fast world and keep night bonus so i can land a cs just before

really don't care is we have NB or not...... if no NB do Morale... i like the bps on sieges on both from heavy golders

lol this is why no one plays US worlds cause of scrubs like yall, come play EN and get dogged, yall soft over here

DeletedUser7992

smiley-emoticons-frankenstein-lol.gif
Remove NB and we will dominate another server .

DeletedUser16479

lol this is why no one plays US worlds cause of scrubs like yall, come play EN and get dogged, yall soft over here
Ive played EN servers before. But all my buds are on US servers. I enjoyed hammering yall euro guys while you were sleeping. Im just surprised yall like it too.. I have better things to do from 12 mid to 6am. Like sleep.

Your Knightmare

Messenger
Ive played EN servers before. But all my buds are on US servers. I enjoyed hammering yall euro guys while you were sleeping. Im just surprised yall like it too.. I have better things to do from 12 mid to 6am. Like sleep.
Take away NB and I think we can arrange a EN vs you and your buds situation
smiley-emoticons-skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser15733

No one plays US servers because Grep is not friendly to introducing real life friends to the game or roommates/family with their wifi rules. "Hey you should play this cool game with me and I'll show you how. I just can't help/attack/support/spell/aid you in any way once we get in." Over 300M people in the US and a server over here is 300 people. That's a total lack of marketing imo. NB or no NB the amount of active people who will join would be +/- 50 from that decision.

But by all means, if EN players would like to venture across the pond again to even out the servers...

1622385390902.png

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Alright, thank you all for your feedback here and through private messages.
I have edited the world to no night bonus based on this feedback and a 8hr conquest duration time. The next special world we run, will have night bonus though to ensure that players who wanted it, will still have a world to look forward to.

IDontMainLulu

Newcomer
Here is a comparison between the servers announced in some of the main communities.
Settingsen (click)es (click)de (click)fr (click)it (click)pl (click)us (click)
Game speed:
4​
6​
3​
4​
3​
2​
6​
Unit speed:
4​
6​
3​