New Stuff

DeletedUser

Well, okay, you caught me I am exaggerating lol. But TM and Elysium now have a LOT of enemies lol. Guess that's what happens when you're the best huh? ;)

But I like you guys srachit. Seem very cool.

DeletedUser9555

Well, okay, you caught me I am exaggerating lol. But TM and Elysium now have a LOT of enemies lol. Guess that's what happens when you're the best huh? ;)

But I like you guys srachit. Seem very cool.
Thanks! Quite a few of us are new to grepo, but bend did a great job with us in my opinion. He also brought quite a few elite guys from lambda before leaving, so Grep Reapers is in good hands. All credit goes to bend.

DeletedUser

Bend is a great guy, I hope he stays happy with his current situation. We aren't at war with Elysium or you Paul, just having some fun eating noob alliances that got a little too cocky.

DeletedUser

Speaking of noob alliances that get cocky.. I got two trying to fight us lol

One who has the MOST Cockiest person ever keeps having to go into VM so we don't rim her lol :p

DeletedUser9276

haha saying everyone was fighting you was a bit dramatic Paul. Especially considering we both know that the majority of the top 12 are pretty bad alliances lol.

Thanks for the kind words srachit. Hope you guys continue to do well, sad I can't be there to help out. Thats how it goes though I guess.

DeletedUser

Here is something new. Victorious secrets can't even take a city from a poor little one man alliance that is myself. 5 dead cs's already and another round landing tonight. Great opportunity for some easy bp if your interested pm me in game. They like to sink off ton of transports

DeletedUser

Well, we started taking out two of the alliances near us so when they both realized they where in big trouble they merged. I guess we have all of our targets under one flag now

DeletedUser

Amirashah: The Kaeluubians and SA merged too. Both were losing to us and thought merging would be better..

Score is now 31 - 5 with us winning :)

DeletedUser9662

Amirashah: The Kaeluubians and SA merged too. Both were losing to us and thought merging would be better..

Score is now 31 - 5 with us winning :)

Nice Job Paul, they take your inactive cities?

DeletedUser

gosh, we are eating through our targets rather quickly. We may have to start yet another war!

DeletedUser

Kyle: 3 of the cities were inactive. Two over a week, one was inactive for two days. Changed that.

And the other two they've taken were my lower players.

Course we went after some inactives in their core and gained them, but those inactives had like 5+ cities and were in their core lol. Course they tried that with us and it didn't work so well.

I like SA's players, have very good guys who have a clue and are doing a lot better than I originally projected them to do. But their leadership oh my lol.

And Sunmaven just makes me laugh lol.

DeletedUser9662

Nice, wish you the best over there :), tell SpG Exempt I say hi :)

DeletedUser

Our little war with what was once known as Underworld rising and is now known and phoenix rising is now 30-0. Looks like we will have to start more wars :p

DeletedUser

Naw, if I don't get a break, they don't get a break. :D

War, war, war!