New Stuff

DeletedUser

So I know there's been a lot going on in Oceans 33 and 43, but what about elsewhere in more turbulent waters? Anyone care to remark? Alliances rise and fall, but are there any stories worthy of the annals of Gythium history??

DeletedUser

SA is sitting and twiddling. Not doing much but losing cities here and there. Though gained one from WH. The Kalebs, are dying. Main leader who named the alliance after himself, stepped down after I called him out on his betrayal to me and my team. In which we're just flapping them around like paper.

And that's it on my end.

DeletedUser9555

066 is pretty quiet, Grep Reapers are dominating it down here. We took out The Fire Nation first and recently AcidicDemons. Most of the active AcidicDemon players have run away and formed another alliance and then tried to threaten us when I attacked them. Psychopathic are trying to make gains in 066, but we will most probably kick them out soon.

DeletedUser

You didn't take out firenation, they moved and got a nice new name and some new leadership.

DeletedUser

O36 High Command is picking off members of Maniacal Marauders, when their ships are being reverse sniped.

DeletedUser9555

You didn't take out firenation, they moved and got a nice new name and some new leadership.

We took out one of their leaders, made them change their name change their leadership, remove 3/4th of their members and we removed almost all presence of them from O66. That's called taking them out. Molten Scourge is totally different from what was Fire Nation, Molten Scourge seems like a formidable enemy, Fire nation was just a list of cities we could take when we wanted. If in your opinion you are Fire Nation still, then you inherit their record of 9-0 to Grep Reapers.

DeletedUser

We took out one of their leaders, made them change their name change their leadership, remove 3/4th of their members and we removed almost all presence of them from O66. That's called taking them out. Molten Scourge is totally different from what was Fire Nation, Molten Scourge seems like a formidable enemy, Fire nation was just a list of cities we could take when we wanted. If in your opinion you are Fire Nation still, then you inherit their record of 9-0 to Grep Reapers.

We are merged with scourge. Many of the leadership is same but they gained amirashah and me to the leadership and really turned things around. We are not worried about the past. What should concern you and any of us in this server is the future. :) *evil laughter* (nice dramatic effect yes?)

DeletedUser

I am just saying that is not really taking out by the literal sense of the phrase. You did a nice job on the medium-small group they had in 66 and you did take out the 66 side, but saying you took them out is a stretch. I have seen a taking out, no disband, no take out.

DeletedUser

How about you both just go to war already and shut up ^

MS vs GR

Now back to conquering the western half to the world lol :p

DeletedUser

we both have other things to finish up before are war would happen, its just fun to trash talk once in a while

DeletedUser9555

lmao we'll get there one day :p

BTW just noticed War Hammer got split up and we have a new alliance in position in 3, New Life.
TSF please tell me you haven't signed a NAP with your old alliance :p It would be an interesting war to watch WH vs New Life

DeletedUser

Just when I thought I could start predicting the world too -______-

Thanks Smilodon and team!

DeletedUser9020

I wish LG TSF the best of luck I'd did not want to leave this world bit RL issues my cities are mostly clear so take them if you want i will not be on another game for a month to 4 months but if you do want to contact me I will be on the forums one a week to check my message good bye

DeletedUser9083

Maybe u did something wrong if u say u have RL issues. U should have enter VM or at least not to interference so much in alliance work.
Many many players told me it s strange how u lead if u are not there and don t have army. I don t say u are lying about RL problems, but ... I remember i ve had same thing a long time ago. And when i saw i can t handle i passed my rights and i stayed as a simple player with limited time to play.
U preffered to try something else. I don t hate u at all, but i think u should make an alliance when u have the time and willness to help the alliance !
Wish u good luck !

DeletedUser9020

I would have had RL issues even if my allaince was still on top and I would have passed it on to you or TSF and I did have units i just sent most of my units to random cities I don't have limited time to play and I did not know about this issue until yesterday

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like the whole world has declared war on The Misfits (my team) and Elysium lol.

DeletedUser9555

Well, it looks like the whole world has declared war on The Misfits (my team) and Elysium lol.

Not really, Grep Reapers has not declared war on either and we are top 10 in rank and abp