New Stuff

DeletedUser4951

Dunno if you missed the memo. But we make the laws around here. ;)

And its true, Jason. We must get married. Sorry Paul. :(

In all seriousness, when is the fight starting? Looks like it'll be a fun one to watch.

DeletedUser

He'll leave you Jason. I'm the Italian Stallion baby (aka, Mr. Steal Yo Girl)!! ;)

Anyways, "fight" already begun. taking each others cities: Nothing lol.

Anyways, Jason, I'm keeping the old score form SA active against the SA players only.

Against your players, 0-0

DeletedUser

Dunno if you missed the memo. But we make the laws around here. ;)

And its true, Jason. We must get married. Sorry Paul. :(

In all seriousness, when is the fight starting? Looks like it'll be a fun one to watch.

well Mister "stupid name I dont want to type" (nice graphic, however), if you ever took the time to get to know me, you might discover my own personal views and philosophies (viz a viz agreements made with myself, viz God given right, and etc) regarding these silly "laws" of which you speak. I LMAO when I hear this. Even from police lol If you dont believe me, I will make a video next time I threaten someone with my lawyers.

But, I mean no offense to the guy with a 175 pt city (the morale terrifies me LMAO), on a silly free browser game. I hear you are very young, and in college (UCLA I think?) excellent school btw, and I wish you all the best. I was the same as you when I was a 20 year old kid. Wait till you are 30, and you might just agree with ya old boy northman over here ;-D

If you, or anyone, needs help with anything related to: pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, logic, model theory, grammar, art, writing, business law, international business, marketing, etc, etc, you can check out (or email me directly, I have open door policy) my new website, for my new company. My next baby, my new project.

vgt.guru.

Under construction, because we just launched yesterday for my birthday, but look for it to improve very fast. If anyone wants me to write anything on any of those topics listed above simply let me know.

He'll leave you Jason. I'm the Italian Stallion baby (aka, Mr. Steal Yo Girl)!! ;)

Anyways, "fight" already begun. taking each others cities: Nothing lol.

Anyways, Jason, I'm keeping the old score form SA active against the SA players only.

Against your players, 0-0

didnt even read this fully... Paul... LMAO OMG dude. about time you gave me a good gut-wrencher

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sure he won't Paul, him and I have a log history full of trials and tribulations, but we always have made it through together. I am sure that won't change now <3

DeletedUser

I'm sure he won't Paul, him and I have a log history full of trials and tribulations, but we always have made it through together. I am sure that won't change now <3

we all know that its true love between you two and I will make sure I am at the wedding for you guys