New Sink or Swim....

DeletedUser

That name, highland wolf, I feel like I know it from somewhere but I just can't place it. Hmmmm I'm at a loss I have no idea anymore

DeletedUser

I agree on ur opinion of hb :). But u are wrong about faction. They may have a tendency to turtle and sim or they could end up being aggressive. Either way tho they will be a ww contestant if the players stick around. They specifically started late to have a tight initial core for ww prep day one haha, some of them are for sure playing under different names but trinity talon is a solid player and that whole group will probably be good defenders. In phi(hb's most recent world) their core 20 or so players merged into hb when we needed friends in a very drama filled world. Partially because of location and partly because we never meshed 100% they split at the end to reorganize their own group for this world. but they aren't noobs and from the looks of it they don't have any immediate competition. I don't have anything bad to say about them however other leaders or members in hb probably would haha.
I think reboot has too many simmers( we have snagged a few of their cities pretty easily) however when they are actively defending they have some fairly impressive stacks and snipe attempts and thwarted us plenty of times. No real retaliation attacks yet. Either they have a turtle style of play which can be needed when u play with no pacts or they are saving up offense to make a big stab, we will see. 6-7-8-12 I honestly know nothing about and so far havnt seen anything noobish enough from any other group that would be worthy of mention. Every team has a few noobs at this stage

I have to say, thanks for the kind words there HP, Who knows, if you guys stay your normal line this server, maybe we can be your EE on this one in the months to come ;)

DeletedUser

I don't even know your in game name! and we don't have that huge 55 core that allows us to attack any and all directions and hit a major alliance would be tough with our positions I think. but we will see. You would have to push north then appease chris I think

DeletedUser

I'm The0men in this world.
And I just said maybe ;)
It'a a long way to go for this S2 world. I bet our borders will come closer in that time.