New Sink or Swim Top 10

DeletedUser

As wars go a royal massacre is underway by the Allies vs TC/TCC/vv/Vig. Sometimes writing insulting or taunting messages to bigger and more skilled players tends to bite you hard, right KZG3 and Sears?

DeletedUser

yea that massive 3,900 abp for you crank, really giving it to us.... and i guess getting 4 of the top 6 alliances to attack us is considered skill these days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some massacre, The allies failed in their attempt on my 990 pt city.

DeletedUser11809

Id say its going pretty well overall... Looks like TC has lost 33 cities in 2 days OP related. Remember Sayid your alliance is not YOU its everyone. CJH92101 lost 13 cities in one day, you cant defend you own players when you keep your support for yoursef. Nice "teamwork" LOL

DeletedUser

Oh not to worry Raviger, My support is all over the place, I dont keep it just at home. If you look at rankings im #22 Defender in the world, compared to your rank of #420

DeletedUser

If you guys don't get the fact that you got massacred then bury your head into the sand. I love the fact that some you think that making this individual some how makes your problems go away. It actually is sad and pathetic. So go ahead and make it individual but I can't help it if you guys run away and give up cities ... I actually took a city losing only 6 units in both revolt and CS. Yeah you guys have a lot to be proud of.

BTW to show what a massacre it was one poor TC/TCC player so desperate for support actually changed the name of two of his cities to Defend CS/( time of cs arrival) and when the support never showed up changed the city name to No BP For you as if there was something to be proud of just sad.

What is up with you guys destroying the academy ... it doesn't hurt us we just fire resources to the city and rebuild, no big deal. Don't you guys get that you are destroy a cultural point for each one you do which represents 300BP for each one. Done in a big way you are costing yourself a lot of BP here.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
As per Raviger v Sayd, I think the point sayid was making was valid. Raviger had a knock , and I've seen it in the past, where he was trying to make it out as though Sayid (and by extension, I suspect..) the rest of the alliance doesn't defend each other. That's just not true. And silly to pick and choose looking from the outside. While obviously my word need not hold weight, I can testify that the support I've seen is ,on balance, not divvied up selfishly. So, basically the knock against Sayid is just nonsense and needless bashing. We're all better than that, by this time, I'd think. It might not work out all the time, but that's the name of the game. As for the rest, you all can have fun arguing that:p I'm not getting involved in that.

DeletedUser

Cranky, I find it sad you said 2 months ago that TC would sink within a week, yet we are still here, and for some reason you take pride in winning battles when its 310 players vs 78 players.

DeletedUser10363

Cranky, I find it sad you said 2 months ago that TC would sink within a week, yet we are still here, and for some reason you take pride in winning battles when its 310 players vs 78 players.

rofl!

jwalk 2 - cranky 0

DeletedUser

Hello US36,

I have keept of this thread or part of forum because the tone used in here seriously could use some "development" to say the least. First of all this is a GAME, this is not real life and hidding behind a screen doesn't justify the way you talk to each others.

Now i dont take side in any of the above since both parts could use a reminder or two. By acting like a child when talking to each others you do not just (if even) hurt or anoy the person your takling to, you just degrade yourself honestly, so stop it and talk like grown up men and women.

Lastly theres no real reason to argue since this fine company Innogames have made our game Grepolis with so many stats that can speak for themselves. Now we all started on this server at the same time, was given the same chances to get a good start thus the stats reveal who did the best job. Each excuse one side, it being TC or Mamluks, use to justufy something could might aswell be used on the other side. Work, family, holliday, internals etc. etc. it's no excuse for anything since everyone have theese problems.

Facts speak, some facts more than others. KZG saying 2-0 for Jwalk is not legit, it's words flying in space however below stats are worth thinking over ( i do not type this to say we are better, not my point in this subject ):

TC:points lost in total: -187,302 + -129,084 + -14,219 = -330,605
TCC: Points lost in total: -18,101 + -8,616 + -7,519 = -34,236
Total lost = -364,841

TMN: Points gained: +255,303 +203,313 +22,079 = 480,695
TMA: Points gained: +43,360 +23,362 +1,866 = 68,588
Total gained = +549,283

-364,841 to +549,283
Jwalk 2

*Period 8-9-10/1
*Some points may be internals on either side

Keep it clean guys, we can argue at a higher level then previously provided, it's simply not entertaining to watch.

/James

DeletedUser10363

James

I appreciate what you are trying to say, but posting those numbers don't help the situation in the slightest. Why don't you take into consideration the players who switched from TC to TCC and adjust those figures. They are not even close to correct...and by close I mean you are literally MILLIONS off.

We can all sit here and post random numbers. If we thought the rankings mattered, we wouldn't have shifted some of our best players over to TCC in an attempt to inject life into that alliance.

But I do share your sentiment...maybe you should share that with your own leader as well and lets keep things factual huh?

DeletedUser10111

One thing for sure. Been lively on both side the last few days and fun for all I hope. I have enjoyed myself. Some attacks were answered with counter attacks and that showed spirit. Friend or foe I thank everyone for making Lamia one of the most active worlds there is. Hats off to all. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

James

I appreciate what you are trying to say, but posting those numbers don't help the situation in the slightest. Why don't you take into consideration the players who switched from TC to TCC and adjust those figures. They are not even close to correct...and by close I mean you are literally MILLIONS off.

We can all sit here and post random numbers. If we thought the rankings mattered, we wouldn't have shifted some of our best players over to TCC in an attempt to inject life into that alliance.

But I do share your sentiment...maybe you should share that with your own leader as well and lets keep things factual huh?

That so called best player isn't around anymore
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif