New Sink or Swim Top 10

DeletedUser

is that because they seem to have hit an ice burg or because many seem to be on a vacation they never come back from?:p

Are they not on vacation because that is the only lifeboat they have ... women and children first TC

DeletedUser

You truly don't get the joke or see the reality of things ... it's not arrogance when you are 100% right. Obviously from your post in the other thread where you plead ignorance to your alliances actions is that you have no control over your alliance.

The only arrogance here is from you.

DeletedUser11038

Hahahaha cranky you are so funny ;) You've always been the more special one.

DeletedUser

If by control you mean "micromanaging" then yes, I do not have any "control" of TC/TCC alliance.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
We operate as a group, but all of us are individuals playing the game. I learned my lesson about trying to keep control and know everything that goes on in the alliance a long time ago. Trying to keep track of 120 members' movements and decisions on a daily basis is ridiculous.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

You truly don't get the joke or see the reality of things ... it's not arrogance when you are 100% right.
I got the joke, but the punch-line really stunk. And 100% right?? The concept of "right" is impossible to nail down. Especially when there are 3 sides to every 2-sided story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

The Collective- Float/Swim With the current situation I don't see them going anywhere but I don't think they will fall apart as they are gaining cities
The Mamluk Nation- Swim Taking cities from TCC and a couple from TC
The Silent Force- Swim Taking Cities
Vigilate-Swim/Float- Swim No one considers them the best in the Top 4 but them and Mamluks control the most oceans. Allied with TC
KoTR- My alliance
TMA- Swim Mamluk Acad
Showtime-Swim/Float I don't know their allies but Mamluks and Vigilate are sharing Oceans with them. TC might want to bunk out here if things go South in 45/55/54.
TCC- Sink they are the academy and people take out the academies cause they are easier targets.
V2- Swim/Float See Vigilate
BCC-Float I think these guys are awesome but with 16 members and WW still a while away I see them with 8-12 members unless they step up recruitment. This may not be true but RL hits everyone like a disease and at one point they had 25+ members a month or 2 ago.
KoTR2- My alliance
TWP-Float/Sink With TSF consolidating members into one alliance I see these uys joining soon as more people leave due to RL and open up space for active members here.

DeletedUser

We have taken just "a couple" ... you really should review the US Grepostats Port, it's very easy to do. We have taken 32 from TC. Sometimes I wonder if you are the propaganda arm of TC.

This is only TMN's number ... TMA has 11 from TC. Thats a total of 43 and we have even more from TCC.

So are you the Goebels of TC? Are you trying to min. the success of The Mamluks? It sure seems that way.

BTW TC is taking cities by eating TCC cities and attacking their partner VV, I assume because VV is so inept against us TC has to stop us taking large cities at will in 54

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

Why would I do that and by a couple I just meant like 20-40 cities as that number at this stage of a war doesn't mean a lot so I associated it with a couple. Also this was posted 2 days ago and you guys probably took several cities in that time. I am in KOTR and we are taking cities from TC or at least trying to. The only TC member I have talk to is KZG3 a couple days ago and he sent me propaganda that TMN started the war with TC, and I replied to him ingame that what he sent to me was false cause I see no reason why you would lie to start a war. The only TC players I know are Anubys from Athens and death3569 also from Athens I am your ally not your enemy.

DeletedUser11038

Actually Portopolis KZG3 was right TMN did start the war against us. We were trying to accommodate the whiny babies and make what a few rogue players of ours did right and they launched an all out assault on us so we had no other choice but to turn them red as obviously we were already red for them. TMN is full of poop and hopefully everyone will be brought to the light at some point. If not we will just have to take care of them ourselves.

DeletedUser

Actually Portopolis KZG3 was right TMN did start the war against us. We were trying to accommodate the whiny babies and make what a few rogue players of ours did right and they launched an all out assault on us so we had no other choice but to turn them red as obviously we were already red for them. TMN is full of poop and hopefully everyone will be brought to the light at some point. If not we will just have to take care of them ourselves.

Boy this is rich. You place colonies in the core ocean of TMN when we had agreements not to do that and we started the war?? I know KZG now claims there was no agreement, typical of the fibs he tells but even still, TC placed colonies in our core oceans and you don't expect a reaction? You claimed you were giving back the colonies but you also refused to move your defense out and when we finally had enough was when 2 new colonies popped up as we were talking about the original colonies. Then I heard from everyone in TC ... which was very amusing from an alliance that claims there is nothing to fear about us. All of this server is seeing you guys for what you are ... untrustworthy liars

Anyways ... as for babies at least TMN does not post insulting city names like TC/TCC & Vig do. The funniest one is from Vig where their player named a city "You lost 5 cities" ... it's funny because TSF has taken far more than 5 cities from Vig. There is a rule about taunting in the fair play section of the rules but I guess you guys can't read.

DeletedUser

What is real funny is that Vig lost twice as many cities in the same time frame. All from some small alliance who isn't going to last because RL will make us quit. We already had our RL issues, and as like other people like to say, we trimmed our fat. I think we are still holding in there rather well for some scrubs.

DeletedUser3109

I don't think you guys are scrubs. I stated that I think you guys are awesome as several of your players have pointed out you have he highest BP per member ration in the game.
This is a long game and like I said RL hits like a disease my friend in Eta one of our best players got injured in a car accident with a drunk driver. Luckily some of our enemies didn't take the chance to take his cities while he was still in a hospital. Not saying one of your players will get in an accident but as the saying goes Stuff Happens.

redmage111

Senior Citizen
Briefly on the city name taunting..I don't agree with it at all, but to try and call TC or the TCC..or Vigilate on it is nonsense. I've seen some of the names TSF has put on their cities in the past and present. Do they have trouble reading as well?

DeletedUser

Briefly on the city name taunting..I don't agree with it at all, but to try and call TC or the TCC..or Vigilate on it is nonsense. I've seen some of the names TSF has put on their cities in the past and present. Do they have trouble reading as well?

Certainly I can call them on it ... TMN has a zero tolerance on that kind of stupidity and when I see it the player hears from me.

DeletedUser11527

Is that really something to get upset about though, it's funny usually and it adds to the competitive nature of the game if you ask me, people have done it to me when I've failed to take a city or lost one of mine to them, i just laugh and carry on.

DeletedUser

Porto, I am not talking about your comments, just a general statement. RL shouldn't affect us much more. But for the unseen freak accident. I wanted 20 players, but I will take the 15 I have.