New Sink or Swim Top 10

DeletedUser10975

LOL, I figured I'd get that. I'm a little busy fighting one of the top 10 right now, The Silent Force. I was hoping for someone to throw a bone out there. ; )

Your alliance is in the top 10 as well, so fighting against one alliance shouldn't be a big deal.

DeletedUser

Your alliance is in the top 10 as well, so fighting against one alliance shouldn't be a big deal.
Oh it's not, just caught me in the middle of OP's planning. Maybe I'll try my opinion at it this evening after work.

DeletedUser10111

Oh it's not, just caught me in the middle of OP's planning. Maybe I'll try my opinion at it this evening after work.

hmmm work and the times posted. figure home + sleep = attack TMI!

DeletedUser3109

I think Jerv can handle it. I might post mine by the weekend as things are really starting to kickoff all over the world.

DeletedUser10363

1. The Collective - Swim

2. Mamluk - Swim

3. The Silent Force - Sinks to 5th in the next few weeks

4. Mercs- Swim

5. Vigilate- Swim

6. The Uglies- Sink

7. KOTR - Float

8. The Core Collective - Swim

9. Vig 2 - Float

10. The Wolf Pack - Sink

Quick snap shot

DeletedUser

They maybe in the top ten but they have been fighting an alliance twice their size for more than a month and doing well. Now that TSF is fighting other alliances it won't be a big deal.

I find your argument a little smug about Knights war.

DeletedUser10975

They maybe in the top ten but they have been fighting an alliance twice their size for more than a month and doing well. Now that TSF is fighting other alliances it won't be a big deal.

I find your argument a little smug about Knights war.

It was meant to be.

DeletedUser

To be fair, party's alliance has been fighting one 4x the size. So, twice the size doesn't seem as big of deal to him.

DeletedUser3109

Yes we are a top ten alliance but if you add KOTR and their academies W.K.O.R and S.K.O.R that is about 6.6 Million if you add TSF and Wolf Pack their academy it is 11.7 Million you guys are facing 11 Million point Vigilate and you are 1.9 Million points. The point I am trying to make is our wars are different, You claim Vigilate are not that good, we will poke at TSF but we won't say that they can't attack or take cities TSF is a much more difficult opponent to fight we can say, but you can claim we are way smaller and still we can claim that we were on the defensive from the beginning. We should not compare each others wars but we should pat ourselves on the back for a job well done.