New Simulator

DeletedUser16173

Hey I'm not sure if anyone has notice the new simulator and that it now shows the amount of bps you can get from a attack but today I was messing around with it trying to see if their was a combination that can get you one billion bps. This is likely impossible. But I would like to know if anyone has a combination that can get you one billion bps.

DeletedUser16173

Screenshot_20180825-154554.png
Screenshot_20180825-154605.png

DeletedUser15403

Wait for a community BP event, use a x4 bp token, habe your friends stack a shit ton of CSs in a city, and hit it with an LS nuke.
Bam, BP
( doubt you'll get a billion, but im sure close to a million is possible thst way )

DeletedUser16173

Wait for a community BP event, use a x4 bp token, habe your friends stack a shit ton of CSs in a city, and hit it with an LS nuke.
Bam, BP
( doubt you'll get a billion, but im sure close to a million is possible thst way )
Yeah with this new simulator people can see how much they will get from an attack.

DeletedUser11525

Bam, BP
Only works if your friends are in a non-allied alliance. Otherwise, it's only 20% now. Maybe with a 4x token it's worth while, otherwise, you generally get more CPs for your resources running City Festivals instead of building and sinking CS.