New Revolt

DeletedUser15403

Hey, just curious but can we get a new revolt world soon?
Myonia seems to be a bad taste in a lot of old timers mouths, and filled with botters.

The new world that just came out is CQ, and a blood bath I'd assume from the settings... No morale, short BP, and speed 4 world/unit.. yikes.

I'd love to see a new revolt word come out, with morale, and in my opinion speed 3 .. but that's just me... Either way myonia seems dead.. I'd love to see a new map start soon please who's with me?

DeletedUser14888

They just opened Oropos last month and opened paros a few weeks after Oropos since Oropos filled up so fast. I don't know if they will open another very soon at this point or not.

DeletedUser15403

True, I suppose you are right. Just would like to see a revolt world with morale, preferably speed 3 .. just hoping :)

DeletedUser257

Though the last world on US was conquest, I would think a speed 2 conquest is a bit over due since there hasn't been one on US in literally over a year now.

DeletedUser14888

Lindos was a speed 1 and the last conquest was a speed 4 I think Idalium was a speed 2 conquest though

DeletedUser257

Lindos was a speed 1 and the last conquest was a speed 4 I think Idalium was a speed 2 conquest though

Idalium was speed 3. I (kind of) played that one.

Last speed 2 CQ was Gela on Dec 10 (2015)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, just curious but can we get a new revolt world soon?
Myonia seems to be a bad taste in a lot of old timers mouths, and filled with botters.

The new world that just came out is CQ, and a blood bath I'd assume from the settings... No morale, short BP, and speed 4 world/unit.. yikes.

I'd love to see a new revolt word come out, with morale, and in my opinion speed 3 .. but that's just me... Either way myonia seems dead.. I'd love to see a new map start soon please who's with me?
Come join alliance in Myonia YoungChickenThing