New Ranking?

DeletedUser

1 Titans
2 Pinky and the Brain
3 Legion of Death
4 Savage Subjugation

What happen that Savage Subjugation are in 4th place today?

DeletedUser

some of them joined titans?.. right?

SS been weak all along tho.. u can't hav a good alliance, where members outgrow leadership (in cities/ABP/DBP).

DeletedUser2498

that's not entirely true LMA, i've been in successful groups with leaders nowhere near the top of the rankings within the alliance, but it is certainly rare. it's definitely easier to lead by example, as it's a lot easier to get people to follow you when they see that you are doing your fair share. a lot of the issues did stem from this not being the primary world for a lot of our more experienced players, including some of the leadership.

DeletedUser8562

leaders should (preferably) lead from the front (or close to it)

DeletedUser8562

oh
i dont think thats what he means, but if the data says we lost 60 cities, it probably includes people leaving

DeletedUser

that's not entirely true LMA, i've been in successful groups with leaders nowhere near the top of the rankings within the alliance, but it is certainly rare. it's definitely easier to lead by example, as it's a lot easier to get people to follow you when they see that you are doing your fair share. a lot of the issues did stem from this not being the primary world for a lot of our more experienced players, including some of the leadership.

I think this is a good summup of what can go wrong. Strong leadership, even if the leaders themselves don't have many cities or aren't top players, does help a lot, imo. I'll admit that lead by example does help with motivation and morale though.

DeletedUser8889

All the top SS players joined Titans, so obviously they dropped out and Titans Sky rocketed.