New Olympus World - Lato. Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10240

about us91 and its settings morale is really a buzzkill to me. everything looks cool but morale really sucks imo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15324

i'm gonna play cause i have nothing better to do:cool:

FeedMeBP

Messenger
Conquest with morale active.. LMD's are going to have a hay day. Gonna join and gold trade, world will be dead before the first stage of endgame starts.

DeletedUser10240

Conquest with morale active.. LMD's are going to have a hay day. Gonna join and gold trade, world will be dead before the first stage of endgame starts.
I always hope that giving feedback might help... way too optimistic... , the world launches tomorrow maybe a shot at getting morale removed from it, because morale is so exploitable im honestly baffled it hasnt been scrapped completely.

My dream world is literally this world without night bonus and morale which sucks because when it gets that close its likely not going to happen any time soon since they dont launch almost identical worlds back to back. Wish i was here for 86 launching because thats probably as close as it gets for a while, i could deal with a slightly higher speed in exchange for no morale and night bonus

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Quick update on the world.
The release date has been pushed to Thursday.

As far as your feedback goes, it certainly does help! While I can't change the settings on this world, I know there are plenty of players who prefer morale-less worlds and I will continue to try to do my best to offer both morale and morale-less worlds when I can.

DeletedUser14893

Quick update on the world.
The release date has been pushed to Thursday.

As far as your feedback goes, it certainly does help! While I can't change the settings on this world, I know there are plenty of players who prefer morale-less worlds and I will continue to try to do my best to offer both morale and morale-less worlds when I can.

Yeah, honestly on conquest worlds morale is the worst part of the game by far. Night bonus can be annoying, but that's not a huge deal. Morale is exploited way to easily. If the morale did not effect sieges, then it would be fine. But LMD's are the most frustrating part of conquest worlds.

DeletedUser16407

Hey.
@Ryvirath why the release date has been pushed to Thursday, if you won't change settings ? The world is not ready yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.