New name... new alliance?

DeletedUser2568

With the name change will that mean TEE has turned a corner and will be making a comeback for vengeance? or does it just mean the same old TEE but under a new banner?

And to update this post.... The Rebellion seems to be merging with TEE. Interesting developments here in Zeta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4964

Really interesting.. If you see they are merging, and a new alliance called ready 4 war are the players from the rebellion that refused to join TEE and are "ready to down fighting" ... is funny the name change, but even funnier the fact that the rebellion players merging prefer to sim and lts their new border than play... i guess they just couldnt handle some pressure? anyways someone in vengeance pulled a good one and convinced them of joining to support.. haha... oh i think this finally means tee is dead, taking a minute of silence. where will the services be held? i wonder whats up with the new alliance: vengeance? will they do something? or will they go only for ex-tee members? would be disappointing :(

UPDATE: this is even better now, the merge seems to havent worked for either party, now the traitors from the rebellion are back there, where will they stand now? Are not only TEE be the ones attacking them? many fun questions to be answered soon thisisgrepolis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really wish TEE the best of luck in becoming active again. Now that i'm not apart of the inactive/VM/ghosts that made up TEE (and am happy to finally be back in some action with HoK/Echelon) I can honestly say that TEE is dying. Now with Sarah Cubu and the family ghosting due to RL there really will be no action in TEE AT ALL!!!!
And to TrailerTrashBubba...if you check the forums i urge you...no i beg you...please become an active player, quit simming and turtling up and give me some kind of worthy opponent. I was really hoping TEE would be mad because i switched sides and do something about it. Especially after TTBubba posted in their forums that i "whined and cried" about getting support from them before i switched and he wanted to do something about it. Like I expected, nothing happened though : (

As for the new alliance name Vengeance. I really hope it spurs all of TEE to become active and start fighting like they all used to and raised them up to be the #1 alliance in the world since the very beginning of Zeta time. They finally lost that spot today to Echelon (congrats to Ech btw) and i can say that it doesn't surprise me at all.

Finally, to all TEE (Vengeance), please do something that would give us a good representation of why you were #1 for so long. New name = new alliance = New Hope

DeletedUser2568

LOL well said JCaesar... but I think it is falling deaf ears. They are all on VM. LOL My thing was I took cities in the heart of TEE and they did nothing to take them back... which disappointed me. I even moved out all my LTS and still nothing was done. It just shows you how fall they have fallen.

Right now its just a matter of where everyone will land in other alliances.