New life

DeletedUser8867

Says the guy who reports people so they get banned because he's coward and can't accomplish anything any other way, lol.

DeletedUser9651

Says the guy who reports people so they get banned because he's coward and can't accomplish anything any other way, lol.
I do what i can to give my team a advantage no matter how small. Still all bark no bite tell you what I will let you choose a city revolt it for free. Then the fun can began you can either call up your pals or you can come at me mono e mono. I don't care either way youll lose and I will win in the end.

DeletedUser8867

Good for you. At least I'm not a coward, I too will do what I can to give my team the advantage, but not getting people banned, if you're gonna do it, prove in game that your bigger, don't take the cowards way out, lol.

DeletedUser9651

Good for you. At least I'm not a coward, I too will do what I can to give my team the advantage, but not getting people banned, if you're gonna do it, prove in game that your bigger, don't take the cowards way out, lol.
More bark waiting for the bite.

DeletedUser8562

More bark waiting for the bite.

while mono e mono would be a fun (shall we say) idea, tbone you have 15 more cities than him right now, so there would need to be some sort of a handicap

thats similar to putting kameleon up against you!

DeletedUser9651

while mono e mono would be a fun (shall we say) idea, tbone you have 15 more cities than him right now, so there would need to be some sort of a handicap

thats similar to putting kameleon up against you!

I think I could stop kam from taking one of my cities :p but wouldn't want to test it. I would even be willing to give him a free revolt

DeletedUser8562

I think I could stop kam from taking one of my cities :p but wouldn't want to test it. I would even be willing to give him a free revolt

also, too, there is the idea that attacking is harder than defending, when mono e mono (if going after only one city)
if kame revolted each and every one of your cities, what would you do to prevent the loss of 1? 2? 5? 10?

now I understand that that is a very unlikely predicament to find yourself in (all cities revolted by one player with nobody to ask for help), but he could easily revolt 10 of your cities, yes?

there would need to be set rules for this to happen :p

DeletedUser9651

also, too, there is the idea that attacking is harder than defending, when mono e mono (if going after only one city)
if kame revolted each and every one of your cities, what would you do to prevent the loss of 1? 2? 5? 10?

now I understand that that is a very unlikely predicament to find yourself in (all cities revolted by one player with nobody to ask for help), but he could easily revolt 10 of your cities, yes?

there would need to be set rules for this to happen :p
With heavy losses :p
I hope anyways lol

DeletedUser

*rabble rabble rabble* noob noob noob scrub fish trash player yada yada yada, now that I have summed up this tab anyone wanna move on?

ya know like I was telling badkarma at the end of the world we should all make a premade the ones of us that are still playing anyways but til then we got a war to win :)

Oh yea and I would but the people who won alpha that we are fighting on kappa for wonders now wanted everyone from kappa to do that so we did and we play on naxos now. Our first op made the what was 4th alliance disband lol. If I decide to even do another server after all these ill be down though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Enjoy fighting another top ten. Good luck!

Unlucky for you this is not my first rodeo. Nor my guys.

You will know when you start fighting me. And I can't wait to rub your nose in it. Ill be making my way from the rim to your doorstep. See you soon delray.

Rub what in my nose? We did not even have to fight Spartacus. Spartacus fell fast and easy and all thanks to Kameleon, thanks Kame! You left 'your guys' to die in Spartacus... :( ...what a leader

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would encourage all players to review the rules and consider what words you choose to post carefully. I do not like some of the posts made and I have made some edits and removals. If someone violates the rules, use the report post feature. We will handle it. I will not be very pleasant if more rules are broken.