New life

DeletedUser9651

hey what happened to me lol I want a op run on me me me plz plz plz

DeletedUser

Awww... come on stim. I'm working on it. It'll be easier with grieves and del throwing me the easy dbp.
I don't have any smack to talk at you stim.
You've never been ugly to me.

DeletedUser8867

hey what happened to me lol I want a op run on me me me plz plz plz
Why, so you can flee into VM like everyone else who's had ops run against them? Just save everyone the trouble and go into VM now...

DeletedUser9651

lol listen I go on vm mode for 3 days you guys just cant run a successful op on someone whose active so in a week or so when you get your offense all built up and what not ill be waiting. Unless well you cant take one of my cities kamikaze

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've never activated VM. Nor will I. So don't say EVERYBODY.

DeletedUser9651

the only reason im going into vm is more for cause ill have 0 internet access im going camping so its not like I can even check in and im not going to strain the others in are ally to worry about me when im not around :) and kamikaze clown ill be waiting for you

DeletedUser8867

I wasn't talking crap about you guys, just pointing out the facts...the Legion/Incog Coalition has lots of people that fled into VM when they found out an op was going to be run against them, or got tired of the constant attacks. If you guys aren't fleeing into VM, great, at least there will still be some action!

DeletedUser

It needed new life. I enjoy reading others views on what's goin on in the world.

Once we know who is gonna stay or not, this forum will open back up. Or the next good war will have some opinions attached

DeletedUser

Well all I (we) can do is participate.
Can't force it...

DeletedUser

I hope everyone sticks around. seems like everyone seems to loose a few here and there. this world is still exciting and I enjoy playing here. Hope others come and check it out and become part of this world too. The more that come the more excitement we get.

DeletedUser8867

Couldn't agree more! I really hope this server stays active and interesting!

DeletedUser9651

Waiting for what, coward?
For you to find the balls and try and take one of my cities. Your like a tamed dog all bark no bite. I would be willing to bet so much you couldn't take a city mono y mono on me.