New life

DeletedUser

Yes I have started supporting them. They have been very good neighbors.
Unlucky for you this is not my first rodeo. Nor my guys.

You will know when you start fighting me. And I can't wait to rub your nose in it. Ill be making my way from the rim to your doorstep. See you soon delray.

You've been pacted with them for some time. I know from reliable sources, beside you outright telling me yourself. I guess If you want to go head to head with Del, that's your funeral ;D Anyway, the only reason Spartacus might survive where the others failed is because your base of power is behind their flank in 53. You are pretty much untouchable right now in 52, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Lockdown went into you guys cause well I forget all the details on that one. Veggies are traitors to us we were helping them more than they were helping us I only saw like 2 guys ever post necros collapsed under pressure cause darkgun didn't want us in their so we were to far at times and federation well russbuss seemed to screw us for fun and well we helped them more than they helped us now im not saying we get overwhelming support from Spartacus but they help us out more than the others did and we have not once back stabbed a friend and friends help friends so delrey umm ya

I will say this for Veggies. I was around them for a long time, and although they didn't have a huge player base, and many of the players they did have were just simmers, they were a rim alliance, and not a whole lot could be expected from them. They could turn on the heat when they wanted to though (they had a great core of players- SublimeAdam, DBEzMadEz, HeroicVillain, Banfafodder, Tokamak- that were a HUGE asset to legions while you had them. Unfortunately, RL got a couple of em, and the rest are with us now. The only reason you hadn't felt the heat from PoW sooner was due to them and their resilience in 33, so don't say they didn't help you, they were your biggest asset in my mind for a long time. They took most of the blows while you guys attempted to take our cities in 43, 44, and 54. I didn't see much legion support going to them either.

As far as Spartacus goes, I'd like to see how long they'd last against Legions, esp. in the position they are in now. They're too fenced in to do much in that department. People can talk all they want, but position says a lot about an alliance's diplomatic possibilities, and I don't see many choices for them. GL to them though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8867

...Unlucky for you this is not my first rodeo. Nor my guys.

You will know when you start fighting me. And I can't wait to rub your nose in it. Ill be making my way from the rim to your doorstep. See you soon delray.

You say this like you and your guys are the only ones with experience in this game, lol.

DeletedUser

Not at all bro. Not how that should translate.
I'm just joining in the smack talk.

In no way am I saying we are the only ones ;)

DeletedUser9651

that's the point the forums died out faster than well Mario Andretti sort of fast lol

DeletedUser8889

Not at all bro. Not how that should translate.
I'm just joining in the smack talk.

In no way am I saying we are the only ones ;)

tldr of b.b.616's entire conversation is he is a noob sitting in ocean 52 and talks smack with a disgraceful amount of bps

DeletedUser

Definately not a noob. Lol
We will see how much the song changes in the next couple of months.

Do your homework on my player profile. Otherwise you sound dumb when you judge.

Yes I have little BP here, but not for much longer.
Once again, ill see you boys soon. ;)

DeletedUser9651

ooo im a noob and proud of it according haiertheweek whos no longer with us he called me the noob when I had more than everything compared to him points abp dbp so on so call me a noob I really don't care lol when you call someone a noob I think your just worried they'll beat you in the end

DeletedUser

Noobs and puppets seem to be the theme for these guys. Lol...

DeletedUser9651

o well I like puppets you can make them dance drink tea with them all sorts of cool fun stuff and noobs o I love noobs I mean whats not to love when kprince sends a cs with 50 biremes swords and archers lol

DeletedUser5088

Smiley-bored-2-icon.png

DeletedUser

Charls alright.

He's the graphics Guy. Lol
Is there an emote for shock and awe?

DeletedUser

b.b.616 how soon is soon? we are waiting for you and it looks like you got the rim locked down maybe time to start moving down south and backing up some of that smack you talk.

4e0ce1c9d9.jpg