New life

DeletedUser

Oh yes. Just seems like nothing worth talking about.

Its all smack talk anyways :D

DeletedUser9651

Well hey we can least keep a chat going with are friends and not so friendly friends

DeletedUser9651

ya cant u tell i changed around lol wasnt the best name lol

DeletedUser8867

Still here, just not much going on in forums lately...

DeletedUser

a lot of big players went MIA, the newspaper is dead and I guess their is not much to talk about now? I say the remaining of us should just pact with each other!! I mean well the Legions can't stop finding enough puppets?? they have pacts with EVERYONE even the 2 player alliances, basically everyone that is not PoW, Burb or RIOT ! thisisgrepolis :eek:

DeletedUser9651

ya know like I was telling badkarma at the end of the world we should all make a premade the ones of us that are still playing anyways but til then we got a war to win :)

DeletedUser

a lot of big players went MIA, the newspaper is dead and I guess their is not much to talk about now? I say the remaining of us should just pact with each other!! I mean well the Legions can't stop finding enough puppets?? they have pacts with EVERYONE even the 2 player alliances, basically everyone that is not PoW, Burb or RIOT ! thisisgrepolis :eek:

Boy that's all I ever hear outta you.
"Your a puppet, your a puppet"

Ever gonna tire of beating that dead horse?
It's getting old. Lol

Btw... your a puppet. ;)

DeletedUser

Boy that's all I ever hear outta you.
"Your a puppet, your a puppet"

Ever gonna tire of beating that dead horse?
It's getting old. Lol

Btw... your a puppet. ;)

Sometimes the truth hurts.. ;) No, really, Legions have been through a LOT of allies- not sure how many were puppets, and how many retained their sovereignty, but there were/are a lot- Necromongers, Incognito, Federation of Buccaneers and Co, Vegetables, Lockdown and Co, Spartacus, Band of Assassins, Fallen Angels Kingdom, Centurions Legion, Cronus, and countless tiny alliances I don't care to recall. Del does have a point, dead as the horse may be.

So far as I know, in the current war, the other side started as PoW (with WK) and Titans vs all, and then the others were slowly eliminated (along with Titans breaking up) until PoW, BV, and RIOT are left vs. all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I haven't been actively attacking any of those alliances. I suppose I will now. He didn't have a point, and I'm gonna imgonna go out on a limb and say that I am now an active enemy of your rebellion. I play nice but I'm tired of my alliance being referred to as a puppet.

Ill be seeing all of you in the near future.
I had considered pillars offer, but I'd say its on...

Enjoy fighting another top ten. Good luck!

DeletedUser

You never considered PoW, let's be real here..

Another top 10? LOL now you tell me something new! Think about it, we have been fighting top 10 alliances since Legions first existed..(we may not have Titans name anymore but we are still the same players!) Kame has gon thru top 'ally' alliances himself by using them, where are Lockdown, Veggies, Necros, FoB ?

see ya on the battlefield soon! thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9651

You never considered PoW, let's be real here..

Another top 10? LOL now you tell me something new! Think about it, we have been fighting top 10 alliances since Legions first existed..(we may not have Titans name anymore but we are still the same players!) Kame has gon thru top 'ally' alliances himself by using them, where are Lockdown, Veggies, Necros, FoB ?

see ya on the battlefield soon! thisisgrepolis

Lockdown went into you guys cause well I forget all the details on that one. Veggies are traitors to us we were helping them more than they were helping us I only saw like 2 guys ever post necros collapsed under pressure cause darkgun didn't want us in their so we were to far at times and federation well russbuss seemed to screw us for fun and well we helped them more than they helped us now im not saying we get overwhelming support from Spartacus but they help us out more than the others did and we have not once back stabbed a friend and friends help friends so delrey umm ya

DeletedUser

Del, I have no reason to lie on the externals. I had spoken with several players about pow, wrk, art of war, etc.
So yes, I considered it. But it won't be long until we meet. The arrogance you portray makes me excited to meet you on the field.

I want to see just how bad you are. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....ok so, I mean your telling us you were not taking sides but you were very deep up Legions bbb... Kameleon sent a MM with this exact words "...b.b.616 and the support of Spartacus in O43 has been a tipping point in the battles there. Your help is undeniably making a huge impact..." ((BTW I'll give it to Kame, he is very good with his word to try to convince players to do his work)) but yes, what a liar you have been supporting them for quite some time. You had your mind set on who you were gonna side with.

Spies work both ways, we know more than the lies you try to post here to make us believe. :eek:

Now looking forward how this puppet alliance from legions do. All the others have fallen from pressure easily... thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Yes I have started supporting them. They have been very good neighbors.
Unlucky for you this is not my first rodeo. Nor my guys.

You will know when you start fighting me. And I can't wait to rub your nose in it. Ill be making my way from the rim to your doorstep. See you soon delray.