New Grepolis Android App Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

image.png

DeletedUser

or not. At least for me.

"We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server."

EDIT: Nevermind. Seems google linked me to an old app in it's first search.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is amazing!

In the future I think updates should be released for the entire community at the same time. I understand this is a big achievement and the developers wanted it released as soon as possible, but the fact is--allowing Apple users to have it before Android users isn't fair. It would be like allowing a certain group to use the newer gold features (e.g. decreased build time) before others.

All in all this is a wonderful addition to grep, thanks and congratulations!

DeletedUser

You have a lite version, its called the Grepolis Toolbox. :p

DeletedUser13

ohhh....I just waited for that discussion Jon!
And I agree.......Droid is way better! :)

DeletedUser6677

this is great

one problem I found is not being able to see or post in alliance forum

DeletedUser298

I say keep the old one available as a lite version, and don't update it or improve it or anything like that unless it stops working.

DeletedUser

I think the new app is great.

My only complaint is that the incoming attack noise is far too loud. Unfortunately that means I now need to turn off the push notification for incoming attacks (well at least at work...) which pretty much defeats the purpose of the app.

DeletedUser298

You can change the sound level of notifications, I keep mine at full blast. Go to settings, and I think it's under notifications, but I'm not really sure. Assuming you have an apple product, for android, no idea.

DeletedUser

farming from the android app

When farming from the android app, it shows a scrollable list of the cities. I select one and farm it. Currently hitting the back button takes me to the list reset to the top of the scrollable list. It takes a long time to scroll back to the next city to farm since I have 150 cities. Instead, when I click the back button it should go back to the scrollable list of cities with the current city selected so I can easily select the next city to farm. Thanks.

DeletedUser

I've also been having an issue with the alliance forum in the app. It blank in the middle of thread titles and im unable to view others reports. Other than that I love it, way easier to navigate than the toolbox.

DeletedUser

Can't see/ participate in island quests. Otherwise it is fricken AWESOME!