New Gold System

DeletedUser

Ok, first of all there is nothing good about this new gold system. Let's look at why:

i tried to edit my big long post and it all got erased somehow. Long story short it's a 200% increase in gold reduction times. It's an out rage innogames would do this and we should boycott this! There is nothing good about it. If you think so you might be crazy or rich! I'm asking all gold users from this point forward to purchase only small packages of gold to keep premiums going until innogames brings back the old system. Patching in fixes to worlds currently using it too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10048

I don't think a boycott is necessary, as with anything a "bedding in period" will always be necessary for Inno to see how the land lays with this.

Give it time and natural attrition of Gold spenders may make Inno reflect and rectify this.

I also would like to see the 25 Gold cut the time in half feature back.

DeletedUser

It's crazy, they just increased the cost of time reduction by over 200%. That totally calls for a boycott. I already burned through like 8000 gold and I'm only at 2329 points and I have used any n the last day or so. Waaaaaay over priced. Speeding up troops and builds is all over. I will not do it anymore. From now on only to keep the premiums going as I think having those is worth more than speeding up builds and troops. Not to mention speeding up troops will end up costing an arm and a leg. If I find myself spending lots of moony on this game I'm quitting.

They won't add the 25 gold cut to this new system. This new system is all about increasing profits and it's so over priced it's just about time to find a new game to play. They know what they're doing, they know this is outrageous. Looks like a greedy decision to me. It's not cool at all they are doing this.

DeletedUser

I learned my lesson in my first world! Spent way more than I will every admit! So in this new world Zakros, I'm going completely without.. o.o

Was hoping that the res/gold trading would of made up for some of it, but within first few mins new that wasn't gonna be a feasible option.

No Gold ... No Bueno

DeletedUser11890

It still does not take much to keep the advisers going.And that is all you really need.

DeletedUser10233

It's crazy, they just increased the cost of time reduction by over 200%. That totally calls for a boycott. I already burned through like 8000 gold and I'm only at 2329 points and I have used any n the last day or so. Waaaaaay over priced. Speeding up troops and builds is all over. I will not do it anymore. From now on only to keep the premiums going as I think having those is worth more than speeding up builds and troops. Not to mention speeding up troops will end up costing an arm and a leg. If I find myself spending lots of moony on this game I'm quitting.

They won't add the 25 gold cut to this new system. This new system is all about increasing profits and it's so over priced it's just about time to find a new game to play. They know what they're doing, they know this is outrageous. Looks like a greedy decision to me. It's not cool at all they are doing this.

By spending 8k gold here you have said that you are a fan of Innos Instant buy feature. Keep in mind Inno is a business when it comes down to it. If they see they are making more profit off this Instant buy feature then it will continue.

DeletedUser11958

What I dislike, is that I have accidentally spent a ton of gold on instant completing buildings on the mobile app since I was so used to double tapping the buildings to enter. Theres no confirmation to spend the gold as well, paving the way to a lot of mistakes and angry players.

Kirruu

I realize your talking about the mobile app... In the browser> settings- there are confirmation prompts that I use so i don't spend gold accidently. The app may have these. Something to check.

I don't use the app...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a fan of it, I hate it. It's to tempting not to hit the button and finish things you need tho. Nobody I know likes it. Once my 90 dollar package runs out it will be the 10 dollar one just to keep the premiums going from now on. I might even quit altogether. For them to do this is an insult and even tho I love playing Grepolis Iv'e quit other games I loved over things like this. There's plenty of games like this to play online. If they wanna skin the heard instead of shaving us time and time again that's their prerogative.

DeletedUser

So 10 ls in a speed one world taking 25 hours to build is a 205 gold cost to complete. In the old way I could reduce 12.5 hours for 25 gold and have them ready by tomorrow's playing time for me. Now it's 205 gold or nothing? I even took 30% build time of with a spell from quests. I can only imagine what 34 hours would have cost. Old way would get you 12.5 hours for 25 gold now the other half, 12.5 hours, costs an additional 180 gold for a total of 205 gold. That's 700% more! If i stack a city with res and set two of these I used to be able to gold down both for 50 gold saving 25 hours but now it's 205. That's 300% more gold for the same amount of time! No company can have markup on their products this high and stay in business.

DeletedUser11708

your not taking into account that this is goes the entire way down, not half. Also, what can you expect? Innogames is a company who wants to make money. A sound way of so that is finding places where they can increase the price of in game time reducers, instead of the price of gold, so it doesn't feel like it changed all that much.

DeletedUser10179

Not only do they want to make money, they have to make money to keep this and all their other games up to speed... it costs money to program, update and maintain this games efficiency... Like Finedye said you couldn't complete an entire build in the previous system, completing an entire build instantly is crazy! I do wish they had still added a 1/2 time reducer option to this, but I do very much enjoy this new gold system.

DeletedUser

I agree. The Instant Buy is horrible without also having the option to half the build time.

DeletedUser

the market should have a offer a choice if you would like to see offers for gold or not. it is frustrating when all you get for the 6 pages is gold offers when you have no gold that you can use. also I am not always wanting to use gold for trade, so making a selector for gold or not would make for better gaming.

I hope this reaches the eyes of those who can make a difference.

slynick out.

DeletedUser10233

Imo Instant buy is ok, doesn't really bother me seeing as how it kinda equals up to hitting the half button over and over.. May even come out cheaper. The Gold Trade feature is a game killer to me though. It gives those with deeper pockets a massive advantage over the rest. I know that Inno will continue this feature no matter how much we complain though because I know they are banking it off this feature. There should at least be a limit though on how much people can trade. In Zakros there are players taking up 9 pages alone worth of gold trades for resources..... This system completely removes skill from the game.

DeletedUser566

got a question about this.. if you have a full queue of like walls.. do you insta build just the last level or does it do the whole queue?? can you insta build just the last one and how does that work if the lower levels are still building??
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser

got a question about this.. if you have a full queue of like walls.. do you insta build just the last level or does it do the whole queue?? can you insta build just the last one and how does that work if the lower levels are still building??
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

There are certain prerequisites for every building. A prerequisite for wall level 15 is wall levels 1-14, so you have to have 1-14 before you can insta-build 15.

DeletedUser

I have played greppo for about 4 years now. I have enjoyed watching the game evolve. However these recent additions like gold trading, insta buy, and package buying appaul me. I will no longer play this game because of these new features being forced upon me and others like me. At least they could have the decency to give us an option. Maybe make worlds that don't have all these new gold and package buying settings. These new settings take skill out of the game completely. Some noob with a huge wallet or purse can come along and just woop up on us vets because he can literally buy armies and instantly build them. Don;t have resources?? Trade gold for them. Now you have the resources. Once you have those and still have the gold, these new greppo worlds are at your fingertips. Sickening!! This just goes to show that no matter how promising a browser game looks to become, they always sell out to the rich folk and cater to them. Farewell greppo until you again regain a soul and start offering worlds with the old settings to us poor kids.

DeletedUser566

There are certain prerequisites for every building. A prerequisite for wall level 15 is wall levels 1-14, so you have to have 1-14 before you can insta-build 15.

So basically if you have a queue of 7 levels of wall.. you would have to start insta build with the lowest level and work your way up??

DeletedUser10111

So basically if you have a queue of 7 levels of wall.. you would have to start insta build with the lowest level and work your way up??
yes, but lets say you re building 6 wall levels and in the middle you have a farm. you were not paying attention and now find your slinger token is going to be wasted as you have no more free pop. you can instant your farm in the middle of the build queue. there by giving you the needed free pop. but with multiple levels of the same type of building the lowest will have to be built first. no skipping. that help any?