New God: Deinos - Discussion

DeletedUser12822

Happy April Fools from your Grepolis Team, and may you have a T-Rex free year!
So the real question becomes: Was this an April fools joke all along, or did it become one after the negative feedback?

DeletedUser9662

So the real question becomes: Was this an April fools joke all along, or did it become one after the negative feedback?

You really think they would put a god in the game with a T Rex unit? This is ancient Greece, not 65 million years ago.

DeletedUser13268

Chill out guys

This is just a game, just enjoy the pranks guys it's April fool, cool down, maybe we'll have a god soon :):):D

DeletedUser1048

The way it was written suggest it was a joke. Anything big like this would be talked on the dev blog long before details like these would be released on the forums. With that said was pretty creative April Fool's joke. Graphics for it look pretty good.

DeletedUser12822

I think another purpose for this was to bring activity to the forums. I mean, it increased the number of active posters by almost 100.

DeletedUser11560

I suggest for next year they include a beta test to make it more realistic lol

DeletedUser14768

why not just add a new hero and do not let Artemis go, just 7 hero seems much better than add one by cutting another one, coz we are all familiar with all the primitive 6 gods.

DeletedUser12242

I thought this idea was great!!!!! are we still rolling with it?