New God: Deinos - Discussion

DeletedUser14682

I personally don't think the dinosaur thing fits in, but that's just me.

DeletedUser14677

This world is about Greek Warriors not about Dinosaurs so why spoil the game now.Think again about the time it take to make 1 of those we will be at WW stage before it hatches.Where as i prefer Artemis to stay with the spells she provides and the Myths units are effective.Sorry Guys go back to your drawing board and try to think of some thing better than a idea out of Jurassic Park that you saw on the cereal box.You up grade the academy to do stone hail but you dont upgrade any thing to fight against it.So the myths get stronger but nothing is done about the troops defending against them.You may be better off having toast for breakfast that way you wont be tempted by stupid ideas

DeletedUser14626

i'm well aware of this being a joke, but since it will be well read by the mods....where is hector in the new worlds?..joke all you want INNO... but take a minute to please try and give the community something it actually wants...Bob drops the mic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14727

I'm curious to see what the last power will be. I do like the fact that you can turn around an attack. That should cause a ton of confusion and really tick off CS drivers!
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

CM

DeletedUser

Hopefully, This is an April Fool's attempt at humor. We don't need T-Rexes running around munching on ancient world greeks. The game is getting too focused on mythical units already. Is an armor-plated Big Foot next?

DeletedUser14566

Love this! Good April fools for all that just woke up :D

DeletedUser

awesome love the new god.

i think the new god is a good idea. seems like a good addition.

DeletedUser14740

Deinos

Hopefully, This is an April Fool's attempt at humor. We don't need T-Rexes running around munching on ancient world greeks. The game is getting too focused on mythical units already. Is an armor-plated Big Foot next?
I agree

DeletedUser12271

This had better be a joke, or I quit.

If we're going to introduce a new god, Add Apollo. Or Hermes. Or both. But not a fake god, no one has ever heard of. If this is real, I'm done.

DeletedUser12271

Apollo. Hermes.

Those two gods should be added to your Pantheon before adding a fake one, or a new hero.

DeletedUser9014

Hell Yeah!!! T-Rex attack!!! Bring it on Inno!!!

At least T-Rex was real (unlike a Manticore) and who wouldn't want to see one munching on some diaper wearing greeks?

All joking aside, you all are getting too worked up by this. Take it for what it is, a little humor.