New End Game

DeletedUser27

Currently there is no set date for when the new endgame will be rolled out and if the endgame will be added to currently ongoing worlds hasn't been decided yet. When we have more information about the endgame we will make an announcement with all the new details.

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Currently there is no set date for when the new endgame will be rolled out and if the endgame will be added to currently ongoing worlds hasn't been decided yet. When we have more information about the endgame we will make an announcement with all the new details.

Thank you!

DeletedUser5827

Any updates on this ? I just started this world and would love to see a new end game scenario

DeletedUser11525

I think it's being tested in one of the beta worlds at the moment, so I expect it will be a little while before it's rolled out, even if there are no major changes after testing.

DeletedUser15165

I think it's being tested in one of the beta worlds at the moment, so I expect it will be a little while before it's rolled out, even if there are no major changes after testing.

This correct, but there is no date set for general release as of yet. When it is ready for release an announcement will be made prior to the release through the normal channels.

DeletedUser15403

Theres a revolt world end game dom opening for EN server on sept 18th

Speed 3 world
Speed 4 trade / unit
Morale enabled
7 day BP
60 alliancr cap

Im making a premade if any exp players are interested PM me