New Daily Choice

• Thread starter DeletedUser2654
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2654

It would be cool instead of Just the choice of resources and favor, to have the 3rd choice of item like depending on what your streak of days played is. For Ex: 1000 Resources 100 Favor 15 swordsmen.

Just an Idea

DeletedUser

Or perhaps a random reward. Like a spinner that picks some awesome random reward for the selected city.
Something that cant be gotten in game usualy. But does not provide a big advantage to the player.
Perhaps left over easter store items. LOL.

DeletedUser

Or perhaps a random reward. Like a spinner that picks some awesome random reward for the selected city.
Something that cant be gotten in game usualy. But does not provide a big advantage to the player.
Perhaps left over easter store items. LOL.

I like your idea.

DeletedUser2654

That sounds pretty good and maybe you could spend 25 Gold to spin again.

DeletedUser

Wow, and i was tired when i wrote that. LOL.
Ya like i said. The idea, starts at the daily reward. Zeus pops up on the side and offers a chance in a million. The spinner could have like a no reward. A loss of a day of play, then up to like, 10 of each troop, A military move like phlanx, ( i didnot spell that right)
A loss of all troops. 100 gold, 2 culture points.

You see, the whole idea is do you go all in or not?
Do you risk the bad for the awesmome you could get?
And to prevent a computer luck of bad preportions. The reward that you get, is taken out of tomorows spin.
So you dont get nailed or lucky every day in the same way.
When you expire it down to one bad one good reward the zeus offers you a compromise, a stroke of good luck like 100% morale, 100% luck for your log in sessions next attacks till you log out or your day expires. Wichever is first.
If you dont spin today.

If you accept, tomorow the spinner starts over.
If not you have two more days of spins.
And if today you win the good one.
Tomorow you have to take the bad one to reset your spinner.

The 25 gold would be for a secound spin.
50 gold to take out one bad item from the spinner.
And then 50 gold for all subsequent spins.

A max of 4 spins a day.

DeletedUser2039

Things that you mentioned are a little too offsetting like: "The spinner could have like a no reward. A loss of a day of play, then up to like, 10 of each troop, A military move like phlanx, ( i didnot spell that right)
A loss of all troops. 100 gold, 2 culture points." Just too much, because you could loose tons of troops or a huge advantage throwing a battle your way. I dislike it...sorry

DeletedUser

Is there a mod seeing this?

There are mods seeing everything, but we do not comment directly on all threads. Please do not multipost or bump threads in the future as that violates the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.