New Conquest World

DeletedUser8461

Here's to hoping the next world is Conquest with fast settings. Given US70 turning into a graveyard, there is a pretty big whole in the fast conquest arena.

Should be a new server announced soon.

*Fingers crossed*

DeletedUser16136

A world with same settings as herm, but no NB would be nice :)

DeletedUser4601

Would like to see NB and Domination in the new conquest map

DeletedUser1048

Idk I kind of like NB for a new world. No one wakes up at night anymore it seems so siege them just before or early into NB and enjoy the hours of extra siege protection.

DeletedUser4878

you could always release a world like the first couple with only 4 gods. retro is hot. other games are going back to old school.

everquest has tons playing their progression stuff for old content. wow is going to do it too.

Similar US server will likely be released soon if the revolt dom world was anything to go by.
1693397fc3e07d7a7816c177442d07ef.png

DeletedUser16139

When was the last world (especially) without Morale anyways? Would be great to have a world without LMDs for a change...
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser16243

the group Im joining with are going to either us or en, depends which has the better settings and if its inactive morale, I know we will join the us world. but dont expect same settings as the last us world, I dont remember ever seeing a speed 4 cq in the us server. if there was, please remind me which world it was please?

DeletedUser4460

the group Im joining with are going to either us or en, depends which has the better settings and if its inactive morale, I know we will join the us world. but dont expect same settings as the last us world, I dont remember ever seeing a speed 4 cq in the us server. if there was, please remind me which world it was please?
Actium, Paros were speed 4 cq, but it's time for a new one :)