New Co-Community Manager

DeletedUser

Greetings Community,

It is my pleasure to announce that LulluLea will be joining the ranks of Co-Community Manager! Lea has worked on the In-Game Team for about a year now, and have been the In-Game Admin for several months. Her hard work and dedication to the US server behind the scenes has been vital to the development of our community. Congratulations Lea!

Please feel free to welcome her in the post below! Your comments will be approved shortly!

Thanks,

CrimsonBlue

DeletedUser11481

Congratulations on the promotion, Lea - you deserve it :) Best of luck in your new role.

DeletedUser

Congratz Lea (not that I didn't know about it before, it feels nice to finally be able openly congratulate you though!)

DeletedUser10773

Does that mean I can't flirt with her anymore, or any less?

DeletedUser8378

Thanks to all of you, I appreciate all the support! :) I look forward to working alongside Crimson, and I have no doubt that this Community has a great future!

DeletedUser

How about we celebrate with there being a speed 3 unit speed 3 no morale alliance limit 50 revolt world being released? :)

DeletedUser7669

We need a new world for the Upsilon warriors who wish to continue playing, and there are several.

DeletedUser12275

How about we celebrate with there being a speed 3 unit speed 3 no morale alliance limit 50 revolt world being released? :)

that sounds like a good celebration lol...by the way Congrats Lullu,you have done a great job as in game mod