New (but not for long) player looking for a home...

DeletedUser

Hello all,

I'm a brand new player to Grepolis. I've currently been playing Lord of Ultima for the past three years and got a bit burned out there. I was a strong player there in a couple of alliances. I love strategy games like this and can't wait to dig in.

What does this mean? I'm a total newbie at the moment, but not for long. I may be new, but I am not stupid. I'm committed to learning the intricacies of this game just like any other strategy games I play. Once I get past the initial learning curve, I guarantee I will be a strong player for whatever alliance I play for.

Given that, I'm looking for an alliance to help me learn the ropes. In return, once I get up to speed and get going, I will be a strong asset to crush anyone who stands in the alliance's way.

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to give a new guy a chance...

-Meangrumpy

DeletedUser

If you plan on staying active and loyal to your teachers, Lycans will gladly recruit you and show you the ropes. Must have skype though. If interested PM me with your skype name and be ready to meet on skype at 4PM eastern before going into the world.

DeletedUser

Charl, this dude seems like one of the 'good newbs'. Like whio else that we know? :p

DeletedUser

Truth. I'm a newb too, but I just rock out hard-body to the fullest extent of the law, and so can you :p

DeletedUser5638

If Your willing to be Active and Use Teamwork We Wouldn't Mind Having You, If Your still looking Message Me in-game or Here.

DeletedUser

If you plan on staying active and loyal to your teachers, Lycans will gladly recruit you and show you the ropes. Must have skype though. If interested PM me with your skype name and be ready to meet on skype at 4PM eastern before going into the world.

I sent you a PM, and it's 4PM Eastern. Would love to join but don't see you on. PM me when you get this.

Thanks,