New and Deadly Threat

DeletedUser

I am terrified. Those huge and powerful MRAs are now more deadly and powerful than ever before! They have all joined forces and created THE UNITED WORLD POWERS!!!

What in the world are we going to do???:(

images.jpg

DeletedUser39

Tremble in fear and succumb to their mightthisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

Yeah, I don't think we can manage it anymore and I am scared. Somebody hold me...

DeletedUser

oh yea, lol. Thats why I said, they are crazy, they make me laugh. Are you trying to do the Joe Pesci thing from Goodfellas on me?? lol

DeletedUser

Right folks, get this back on topic or you'll be going the same way as this alliance. ;-)

Kind regards,

Josh

DeletedUser5368

I'm outta here...
6031811.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

The threat just elevated to a more serious level; rather than sending in support too early, arriving before the Cship, or sending in attacks too late, arriving after the Cship, they decided to combine both... Send in an attack too late... but the attack actually being the support!

2ds4htv.png

My, and the rest of FS's reaction:

2nc1o4g.jpg

DeletedUser5368

I hereby table a motion to change the name of that alliance to The Dumbass Elite...

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser39

I am guessing that it was their first time coordinating an alliance shared attack with the in game Attack Planner. You have to click the right buttons fellas to make that attack into a support run in the attack planner.

I doubt they used attack planner... These 'supports' were well over an hour late; the Cship hit at 17:11:31...

And the idea behind attack planner is having everything arrive in time...

DeletedUser

hi all, hows it going

DeletedUser4964

The threat just elevated to a more serious level; rather than sending in support too early, arriving before the Cship, or sending in attacks too late, arriving after the Cship, they decided to combine both... Send in an attack too late... but the attack actually being the support!

2ds4htv.png

My, and the rest of FS's reaction:

2nc1o4g.jpg

CLASSIC!!!

Hey Acu, why would you assume they messed up? Maybe that's their new strategy... LOL

thisisgrepolis