New Alliance - Rising Death MUST SEE

DeletedUser

dwr.jpg
When All Else Fails
DeathPrevails.

Pacts:Ehhhh, probably not, but who knows
Invites:Decent Players Only

A New Alliance trying it's luck. We're currently recruiting in the southern part of ocean 35 and a bit on the boards with oceans 36 and 45. you need to have experience and be more active than the average player. If you'd like to join my alliance and but haven't yet joined the world or you're willing to restart, use this link and it will take you as close as possible to me [url]http://us.grepolis.com/invite-297462-us16?invitation_id=117138&invitation_mac=161e045e&ref=player_invite_linkrl[/URL] Once you get there send me a message.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, tips, etc please feel free to post them and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rising Flame
Rising Death
Rising Legacy

We have a lot of things rising in this world. Can somebody check the gravity settings?

Good luck with this alliance :p

DeletedUser

Thanks. And it was the only alliance idea that i haven't made in other worlds, i don't want people to recognize me when i create an alliance called Unstable Spartans, Spartan Legacy, or The Saints. And i wanted to make a new alliance not copy someone else (or as far as i know no one else has this name)

DeletedUser

I remember The Saints from my brief stint on Rizinia. Using the name 'Spartan' is asking to get kicked around by other alliances XD

DeletedUser

i learned that by myself, when ever i use that name i make sure i have trusted and experienced grepo-friends with me. and that was me on Rizinia, what alliance were you in?

DeletedUser

I wasn't in an alliance and I played under a different name. Wasn't a good experience and would rather not talk about it haha XD

DeletedUser

Didn't you found some pathetic alliance on Lindos too then quit? ^^

DeletedUser

idk, probably. i've made so many that didn't go too well (because none or little people joined) but lindos was a while ago

DeletedUser

We're climbing to the top in our ocean Rising.jpgand in the world Rising 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They've always been infront of us, but almost all the others behind us used to be in front of us

We change our name to "This is Sparta"

sparta.jpg

DeletedUser5031

best of luck to your new alliance. dont let the trolls get u down

DeletedUser

Don't worry, we have already conquered 3 cities and are rank 42 with 16 members, and rank 25 in ABP