never seen before - cancelled trading?

• Thread starter DeletedUser12077
  • Start date

DeletedUser12077

twice now (since the update) I've experienced cancelled trades. I'm not sure how this can happen... since you cannot cancel a trade.

I'll post a trade in the marketplace. it is accepted by someone. I wait the hours for the traded resources to be delivered. At the time the resources are to be delivered, I instead get a trade icon with an "x" in the lower right corner. hovering over it, it says "a trade from ______ (my city) to _____ (someone else's city) was canceled. the resources have been refunded."

anyone else experiencing this? anyone have any idea what's going on? I opened a support ticket 24 hours ago... I've gotten 1 response back. They said they've never seen that before and they would get back to me asap with what was going on. again... that was 24 hours ago.

(I'm sonmi-451 in this world... not MBPtorius)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Well i have seen the X next to a trade command to cancel my trade which i thought was weird but i haven't actually clicked to see if it works. I know that doesn't really help with your question but i think it might get a MODS attention if its something similar to your problem
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser12077

I think you're talking about sending resources to other cities. I'm talking about trading through the marketplace.

I create a trade in the marketplace. someone accepts it. I wait a few hours for the goods to show up. this pops up when the resources should arrive:
2.jpg

DeletedUser8645

i think you are talking about if you are CSed trades are canceled when CS lands in either of the party's cities

DeletedUser12077

I've played for 3 years and never seen it happen once. It's a bit odd that it happened twice in 24 hours. I guess when it rains it pours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8645

I've only had it happen to me once i put resources in the marketplace and when I snipe CS from behind trades got canceled