Naxos Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Your guys favorite thread! I made this early just to annoy you lovely people!
Now, let the predictions and arguments flow!

DeletedUser6486

You made this wayyyyyyyy too late, I was expecting one last week

DeletedUser

Here's what the world will look like when BP ends:

1. IMMORTALS ELITE- Looking strong with the full 70 members.

2. The Olympians- Making a push to pass IMMORTALS, also has the full 70 members.

3. IMMORTALS ELITE II- Boom. Strong family of alliance going right here, another full 70 members.

4. The Spartans- Look a little iffy, but full 70 members so expect them to be around.

5. The Titans- With The Olympians, rivaling the IMMORTALS ELITE with another full 70 members.

6. Hellenic Warriors- 55 members, not looking as good as the others, but getting closer to the 70 members needed to win.

7. Peaceful Pioneers-30 members, fail.

8. IMMORTALS ELITE III- 60 members, adding to the IE empire and making it a family of 200, wow.

9. The Laughing Coffin- 25 members, fail.

10. SPARTA- 60 members, looking okay, but need to expand their family.

11. The Spartans Academy- Hey, The Spartans decided to step it up and try to compete with the IMMORTALS and Olympian empires. 55 members, recruitment is going decent, need to get the other 15 to get their names higher up the rankings.

12. Forever Eternal- 30 members, another fail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36

Here's what the world will look like when BP ends:

1. IMMORTALS ELITE- Looking strong with the full 70 members.

2. The Olympians- Making a push to pass IMMORTALS, also has the full 70 members.

3. IMMORTALS ELITE II- Boom. Strong family of alliance going right here, another full 70 members.

4. The Spartans- Look a little iffy, but full 70 members so expect them to be around.

5. The Titans- With The Olympians, rivaling the IMMORTALS ELITE with another full 70 members.

6. Hellenic Warriors- 55 members, not looking as good as the others, but getting closer to the 70 members needed to win.

7. Peaceful Pioneers-30 members, fail.

8. IMMORTALS ELITE III- 60 members, adding to the IE empire and making it a family of 200, wow.

9. The Laughing Coffin- 25 members, fail.

10. SPARTA- 60 members, looking okay, but need to expand their family.

11. The Spartans Academy- Hey, The Spartans decided to step it up and try to compete with the IMMORTALS and Olympian empires. 55 members, recruitment is going decent, need to get the other 15 to get their names higher up the rankings.

12. Forever Eternal- 30 members, another fail.

That's about as accurate as you can get, very good predictions

DeletedUser3109

So far it looks like one MRA, New World Order but the only thing they did MRAish is have 70 members in less than 8 hours. I am waiting for their 2nd and 3rd academies to show up so I can confirm their MRAness. But for all we know they could be a 70 member premade or a 30 member premade who mass recruited the rest of their players.
Where are all the MRA's all i see is small alliances and premades everywhere.

DeletedUser36

The MRAs will be here by tomorrow probably. I am surprised at the low member counts though

DeletedUser

There are MRAs no doubt, they're just having trouble getting people to join them. Immortals is the most elite alliance ever though.

DeletedUser10267

There are MRAs no doubt, they're just having trouble getting people to join them. Immortals is the most elite alliance ever though.

Yes, it's an elite alliance with an mra name.

DeletedUser

Guys let's be honest, we don't stand a chance against NWO and their sister alliance Immortals

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
First Real Prediction

1. New World Order- Seems to be an MRA, but I recognize a couple good players in the alliance, pretty bunched together. I say Float
2. Immortals- Complete MRA, noob leader, have a couple players here and there. I say Sink
3. Sea Wolves- MRA, but centrally located with not much competition in their ocean. For now I say Float
4. Poison- Don't know much about them, sucky profile LOL. Pacted with a bunch of alliances, complete noob founder. Sink
5. Divide et Impera- Not anything impressive about them, not seemingly an MRA. But, I still predict them as a Sink
6. Peaceful Pioneers- Of course a bias view, but we have a lot of experienced players, tight knit in location, very active, great leader. definite contender for the WW stage. Swim
7. United Athenians- Their founders seem to have their act together, seem organized. Don't know much about the alliance, but in O45 which seems to have half the world in it LOL. Float
8. Ascension- Decent player average, but nothing special. Sink
9. The Coming of Oblivion- Their founder is their top player, again nothing special. Sink
10. Philosopher Kings- 3 founders too much LOL. As said before, nothing special, only see one or two noticeable players. Sink

15. Havoc- They caught my attention. Based in that dense O45, but best player average, an alliance to watch for me. Noticed some names, should pick off the MRA's in 45. Swim

Note: This is a prediction of the first day of Naxos, and the alliances will be completely shifted after the end of BP, which is where I will do my second Sink or Swim. thisisgrepolis

Last edited:

DeletedUser9662

First Real Prediction

1. New World Order- Seems to be an MRA, but I recognize a couple good players in the alliance, pretty bunched together. I say Float
2. Immortals- Complete MRA, noob leader, have a couple players here and there. I say Sink
3. Sea Wolves- MRA, but centrally located with not much competition in their ocean. For now I say Float
4. Poison- Don't know much about them, sucky profile LOL. Pacted with a bunch of alliances, complete noob founder. Sink
5. Divide et Impera- Not anything impressive about them, not seemingly an MRA. But, I still predict them as a Sink
6. Peaceful Pioneers- Of course a bias view, but we have a lot of experienced players, tight knit in location, very active, great leader. definite contender for the WW stage. Swim
7. United Athenians- Their founders seem to have their act together, seem organized. Don't know much about the alliance, but in O45 which seems to have half the world in it LOL. Sink
9. The Coming of Oblivion- Their founder is their top player, again nothing special. Sink
10. Philosopher Kings- 3 founders too much LOL. As said before, nothing special, only see one or two noticeable players. Sink

15. Havoc- They caught my attention. Based in that dense O45, but best player average, an alliance to watch for me. Noticed some names, should pick off the MRA's in 45. Swim

Note: This is a prediction of the first day of Naxos, and the alliances will be completely shifted after the end of BP, which is where I will do my second Sink or Swim. thisisgrepolis

Don't think it gets any more accurate then that

DeletedUser39

I like how you wrote off Ascension as 'sink', though it has numerous grepolis veterans, some of them even about to win world wonders at Kappa. Oh well, guess I made a crappy choice to join this bunch of old friends... lol:D Might want to rethink that one;)

DeletedUser

Just scrolling through the player list, I feel that Ascension has more recognizable names than Peaceful Pioneers does. This is probably biased, but I don't think that they should just be swept into the same category as Poison, Divide et Impera, etc.

DeletedUser10216

I like how you wrote off Ascension as 'sink', though it has numerous grepolis veterans, some of them even about to win world wonders at Kappa. Oh well, guess I made a crappy choice to join this bunch of old friends... lol:D Might want to rethink that one;)

thats cause winning two wonders is average Acu lol I just wanted to get on here 1 time for this and confirm the expert level of our scrub play. Enjoy taking our cities everyone.

DeletedUser

Sea Wolves also have a lot of guys from Kappa, do they not?