Naxos Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser8562

you guys should give shoutouts to elite alliances not in the top 15, too

DeletedUser

only one worth noting is TLC/domination achieved in my opinon

DeletedUser

Personally, I dont think any alliances in the "top 12" will last till end game. It is always something, the founder has some real life issues, a leader decides to troll and kick everybody out of the alliance. 3 out of this last may last maybe 7 months but i doubt they will be able to go the whole way without some "incident" happening.

DeletedUser

A non biased analysis (BP will change)

Ascension no.1-This alliance looks to be pretty solid for now (Or atleast until some more people get conq ready and they have a proper op ran on them) they have thrown shots at PP which is a bad move in my non biased opinion they have a very low ABP rating for a number 1 alliance so unless they really bring that up they will just be a run of mill top alliance that falls after BP ends.
ABP 4182 rank 5

Divide et Impera no.2-From what I heard about them they are nothing more than a world hopping MRA
ABP 2327 rank 10

Poison no.3-Mofo said they where a MRA who am I to argue with his great opinions?
ABP 3110 rank 9

united Athenians no.4-They look to be bad from my view very low ABP rank 19 ABP. (All I know of them)
ABP 1238 rank 19

Havoc no.5-Pretty good looking alliance as it stands
ABP 6198 rank 2

Peaceful Pioneers no.6-my alliance from a non biased view point they seem to be another good looking alliance right now real WW contenders (It helps that we are dominating the BP category nearly doubling the number 2 ABPS)
ABP 11574 Rank 1

Sea Wolves no.7-Nothing to say about them really they look shaky
ABP 4010 rank 6

Reboot Naxos no.8-Looks like a real dark horse alliance here pretty solid.
ABP 3325 rank 8

Dragon Slayers no.9- Dont know much about them they look solid though high in the ABP rankings.
ABP 5605 rank 3

Philosopher Kings no.10-world hopping MRA from the looks of it.
ABP 3446 rank 7

Kaotic Odyssey no 11-Nothing notable to say low BP though
ABP 1700 rank 15

Exodus no.12-Nothing know very low ABP rank 21
ABP 1175 rank 21

I can see you are a great grepo player. Judging Bp on day one is like saying a baseball team is gonna win the world series because they won the first game of the year. Whats a proper op on us? Why dont you guys show us this great op, cause i am sure we have defended better ones then you will be able to run. Building an alliance is a lot more then throwing together a few people and hoping it will work. Its about teamwork, its about togetherness. PP isnt even a top 5 alliance on this world... Might want to do some more research. Complete Domination is a whole lot better, Reboot is better, In fact most alliances will last longer then PP... I ask you for this... Please be around two months from now so we can see the truth...

DeletedUser

I just LOL at the fact y'all trynna predict the future. One thing I know, you aint ready for the storm coming your way.

The sun is out, and my guns are out.

Bang Bang.

Shots Fired.

DeletedUser

mflip, I will agree on judging BP after one day. Obviously, it doesn't mean too much. But I think you should also stop judging PP based on other good alliances, and you should stop judging those alliances based on their success on past worlds. I guarantee you this, whoever wins this world, regardless of if it's anyone around right now or not, they go through some ups and downs. Every single world is different, there is ALWAYS a new challenge to overcome. You can never be sure based on the past that your future is bright.

PimpDaddy, trying to predict the future is what this thread is ABOUT. That's what makes it fun, 2 months from now seeing if you were even close to being accurate. Then 5 months from now seeing if you were even close to being accurate 3 months before that. Then a year from now seeing if you were even close 5 months in. These threads are basically made so that people can be wrong.

DeletedUser

I just LOL at the fact y'all trynna predict the future. One thing I know, you aint ready for the storm coming your way.

The sun is out, and my guns are out.

Bang Bang.

Shots Fired.

Love those one liners bro.

3hunna

we finna roll over u

[SPR]
39f15354a6561dc9f3578813cadeee2aba75dee6b0b031f3ff9e213eeb4b8134.jpg
[/SPR]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can see you are a great grepo player. Judging Bp on day one is like saying a baseball team is gonna win the world series because they won the first game of the year. Whats a proper op on us? Why dont you guys show us this great op, cause i am sure we have defended better ones then you will be able to run. Building an alliance is a lot more then throwing together a few people and hoping it will work. Its about teamwork, its about togetherness. PP isnt even a top 5 alliance on this world... Might want to do some more research. Complete Domination is a whole lot better, Reboot is better, In fact most alliances will last longer then PP... I ask you for this... Please be around two months from now so we can see the truth...

1. I am not a great grepo player I will admit that. But very few who have played grep can be classified as great maybe 5 or 6 guys who I can name can have that title.

2.I do not watch baseball so that refrence flew right over my head

3.Proper op any op that accomplishes 75 percent or more of it's preset goals. A proper op is different from person to person but that's my opinion on it.

4.Maybe we will show you guys a great op but I doubt it will have to be great a mediocre one will most likely swamp you guys.

5.We have built a great alliance made with great aggressive players except a few who know who they are :p it was not thrown together (Been in the making for a year)

6. we are not in the top 5 and yet we are 1 for nearly all BP categories you guys are ranked 1 and not in the top 2 for any (I could be wrong)

7.you say most alliances will last longer then PP? I guarantee you ascension won't.

8.Sending me messages of your many defender awards mean nothing to me I could do the same thing with my awards on En.

(If you wish to continue this then PM me.)

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to the alliance-ending, "proper op". Don't forget to include me!

DeletedUser7749

Fun

1. I am not a great grepo player I will admit that. But very few who have played grep can be classified as great maybe 5 or 6 guys who I can name can have that title.

2.I do not watch baseball so that refrence flew right over my head

3.Proper op any op that accomplishes 75 percent or more of it's preset goals. A proper op is different from person to person but that's my opinion on it.

4.Maybe we will show you guys a great op but I doubt it will have to be great a mediocre one will most likely swamp you guys.

5.We have built a great alliance made with great aggressive players except a few who know who they are :p it was not thrown together (Been in the making for a year)

6. we are not in the top 5 and yet we are 1 for nearly all BP categories you guys are ranked 1 and not in the top 2 for any (I could be wrong)

7.you say most alliances will last longer then PP? I guarantee you ascension won't.

8.Sending me messages of your many defender awards mean nothing to me I could do the same thing with my awards on En.

(If you wish to continue this then PM me.)

a proper op better have more than 1000 incoming to impress me....

DeletedUser

we all know nothing says quality player/alliance like bps from side quests, the TRUE deciding factor of any and every world. you guys are laughable,these dumb lists shouldnt even be allowed the first month of a world

DeletedUser8562

a proper op better have more than 1000 incoming to impress me....

1 week in? 2 weeks in?

how deep into the server does this "proper op" have to be?

right out of bp could a proper op could have 20 incomings? 50 incomings? 100 incomings? you tell me. . .

DeletedUser4951

Looks like the first war is brewing...Who will win. Ascension or Peaceful Pioneers? Will Mflip be proven right? Will the Beast stay on this server? Do any of our heros have a chance? The answers to this and more will be revealed on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

DeletedUser

Lol. I don't think there will be a real war for a while on Naxos, early wars=stunted growth.

DeletedUser

mehh i suppose i will drop my thoughts..

1.) i personally do not care one bit about BP for the start of a world.. yea its great and no units are not holy to me so i dont care if the die off. i prefer to set up to conquer a city rather then just clear one. if i happen to get in a few scraps then great.

2.) a proper OP? mehh to much effort... attack at will, kill for fun and conquer for a self esteem boost. just because someone is great on another world/server has no effect here..

anyway i like to see all the top 12s and think its fun, would love a review of TLC.

DeletedUser10944

anyway i like to see all the top 12s and think its fun, would love a review of TLC.

I personally think that 2 of the best alliances on the server are not currently on the list. I guess we'll have to wait a few weeks for some of these jokers to fall off. thisisgrepolis