Naxos Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10897

Philosopher Kings have 3 founders. 2 of them are brothers and the 3rd is their best friend. They won't sink.

DeletedUser1189

First Real Prediction

8. Ascension- Decent player average, but nothing special. Sink

Note: This is a prediction of the first day of Naxos, and the alliances will be completely shifted after the end of BP, which is where I will do my second Sink or Swim. thisisgrepolis

So glad I brought my swimmies

DeletedUser

So glad I brought my swimmies
Swimmies are no guarantee you will keep your head above water :)
2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think SteelRain needs a "guarantee."

So Ascension=Futurus Sanguis + Kappa alliance now?

DeletedUser

NWO is back up. How am I suppose to run the Immortals academy without a main alliance now?

DeletedUser3587

Ascension- Decent player average, but nothing special. Sink.........
your predictions are crazy and you so under estimate us.....lots of top players in one alliance from kappa which is finishing up WW...so stand back and enjoy the show.

DeletedUser

I love how he says something and you guys all get on here mad at him. He obviously just didn't look too hard into your alliance, yesterday at the point in time he said this I would have agreed until I took the time to search some of you on grepostats.

DeletedUser

Ascension- Decent player average, but nothing special. Sink.........
your predictions are crazy and you so under estimate us.....lots of top players in one alliance from kappa which is finishing up WW...so stand back and enjoy the show.

Glad you came here to back your alliance up.......... I think we'll see you all around for a while............... Good luck.......................

DeletedUser3587

we will be here i' sure and thanx for the kind words,looking forward to a good game

DeletedUser1189

Leave me out of all of this, I am just here to build

DeletedUser3587

And build we shall,,, just don't catch up with me ...