Naxos Milestones

DeletedUser

Dragon Slayers first to 2k average points.

Update: TheApexPredator first to conquer a ghost and first to 5k points.

2nd Update: shelkey first to 1k DBP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update I just hit 7500 pts first

DeletedUser

SteelRain first to 2.5k ABP
(Where the heck did he come from all the sudden? He wasn't even in the top 10 yesterday)

Ascension first to 10k DBP

DeletedUser

Ya I know but I'm wondering where the heck he found 1.5k ABP overnight.

DeletedUser39

We told you to not underestimate any of us ever since we started on this world ;)

DeletedUser

1. Acension-Solid, experienced alliance. A few guys who shine on every world they play, but even more importantly they have a lot of depth. Expect them to be around for a while. SWIM

Straight from my predictions on the Top 12 Sink or Swim thread. You guys keep saying stuff like this, acting like PP has said something horrible about you, but a couple guys gave a couple opinions, that's not PP's view, that's individual's view. Most of us recognize you guys as a quality alliance, and I'm willing to bet there's quite a few of you who are willing to admit the same thing about PP, it's just neither alliance really wants to compliment each other.

DeletedUser39

I'm not specifically targetting you, as you seem to be the only person that has actually said something positive about Ascension. It's more or less directed towards those that have been, and still are, sceptic about Ascension. Pretty much everywhere on the forum we're regarded as either MRA, or just a bunch of 'mediocore' players. Hopefully people might change their opinion now, or the upcomming days:)

DeletedUser

i think your pretty when im drunk, hows that for a compliment sweet cheeks. your a above avg MRA and as for PP... lol

DeletedUser1189

Ya I know but I'm wondering where the heck he found 1.5k ABP overnight.

Well I was farming my island, they got mad and tried to retaliate, I dodged everything and kept track of who had what. Stopped building and only trained OLU, then cleared the entire island while they were sleeping.

DeletedUser9082

Who will be first to 1 mill bp?