Nameless Eta Messages

DeletedUser2039

Here's one from a player in my alliance (in our Skype chat), funniest guy in TU by far! Gives this thread a change of pace so it isn't so negative :-D
TU's funniest player said:
BRB -- sister's dog has to pee. Also gotta get the cat out of the dryer.

DeletedUser2385

Here's one from a player in my alliance (in our Skype chat), funniest guy in TU by far! Gives this thread a change of pace so it isn't so negative :-D

Oh boy that's great!!! That's just the laugh I needed this evening :)

DeletedUser2039

Yea, the cat in the dryer joke has been going on for a solid 2 weeks haha

DeletedUser2385

Lol ok so I hate to just keep posting but this is from the same guy the message started with the subject "I must say however"

ok thats cool I was un a wear my man was in your Ocean I guess when you guys get done i will have him rebuild in the right ocean.
***Leader and Founder of ****
Keltset on 2013-04-29 at 23:38
Was he in ocean 64? If so... and not a member here... well theres nothing else I can say about it... It's our ocean- We control and dominate it.
***on 2013-04-29 at 23:34
for real but we didn't bother you guys and {Insert my member here} attack my man for no reason
Keltset on 2013-04-29 at 23:31
Yes, now maybe you can see my lack of being able to be intimidated?

Kelt
***on 2013-04-29 at 23:30
11 cities is pertty impresive

Edit: removed my members name from the message

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 17:28
GREETINGS FROM xxxxxxxxxxxx

COULD YOU INFORM YOUR ALLEGANTS NOT TO SPY ON US...WE POSE NO THREAT TO YOU...AND IN FACT ARE STILL TRYING MAKE ALLEGANCE WITH YOU...WE ARE FRIENDS OF YOURS IN THE WIND...NOT ENEMIES

I AWAIT YOU RESPONSE
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tyler Boyd today at 17:49
I apologize, but my alliance is not willing to agree to a cease fire at the moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 17:57
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO PROVOKE YOU???...WE SEEK TO FIGHT ALONG SIDE OF YOU..NOT AGAINST YOU...NONE OF OUR MUNITIONS ARE POINTED IN YOUR DIRECTION...NOR YOUR ALLIES
Tyler Boyd today at 18:01
Well, my alliance needs to take good cities. Your alliance has some nice cities. We like the ones with beach front housing. I like ones with nice palm trees too.
xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 18:10
(LAUGHING)...I SEE YOU BRO

This was totally not my fault. I swear. :D

DeletedUser

Lidos on 2013-04-30 at 00:39
Brothers don't shake hands. BROTHERS GOT TO HUG!
xxxxxx on 2013-04-30 at 00:38
It's ok you got plenty of little buddies to hug all night

DeletedUser

Xxxxxxxx today at 17:55
Don't attack my city again. Do you not see what alliance I am in? We will ****ing destroy you. I will let this one slide and wont tell my alliance. Don't be stupid. You have been warned.

T.

DeletedUser2039

Well, this is the definition of hate. Does anyone find irony in this too? Stooping low to attack someone while offline...that is fair...but cursing like crazy (sorry you can't see that part) is just as bad...wait, that's worse hahaha. Anyway, here it is:
just guess... said:
attacking a player while he's at his bachelor party?
How low can your leader stoop?
My personal mission is to take every one of lz awesome cities and chase him until there is no tomorrow.
This is the alliance leader you tie yourself to? Unbelievable treachery trying to take advantage of us fighting a war then attacking a member offline. Well guess what, I can party up some thangs in a big way and lz has messed with the wrong person here.
I'll try to avoid you because you've been a good friend in the past but I am steaming out the ears big time and if anyone stands in my way I will freakin crush them.
*All bolded words are edits of other stuff I can not post.*

DeletedUser2800

Here's one that gave me a laugh that was forward to me.

On 2013-06-04 at 17:35
Hi, id like to please take one of your cities, which one do you want me to take?
I dont want to claim your favorite yet...
Thanks in advance for the BP

Oh, and you wont get through to my city, I have 20ish birms

DeletedUser

Lidos on 2013-06-04 at 11:57
My alliance doesn't take kindly to a little punk like you casting a lighting bolt on one of our cities either.

I want BP not resources.

XXXXXXX on 2013-06-04 at 11:28
My alliance probably won't take kindly to that, they are very supportive. I offer retitution and support, I would like you to take it.

DeletedUser

Lidos on 2013-06-04 at 11:57
My alliance doesn't take kindly to a little punk like you casting a lighting bolt on one of our cities either.

I want BP not resources.

XXXXXXX on 2013-06-04 at 11:28
My alliance probably won't take kindly to that, they are very supportive. I offer retitution and support, I would like you to take it.

Ummm, does he realize who he's talking to? Lol!

DeletedUser

Ummm, does he realize who he's talking to? Lol!

Apparently not. He is lucky that he is a low morale target and really far away from me. I will just make one of his alliance mates pay for him. :)

DeletedUser2622

XXX on 2013-05-17 at 23:40
"Recently, it has come to my attention that jawn is in my forums. I want good information, not jawn. If you put jawn in my forums, I WILL jawn you to your death. Thank you.:)"

JAWN

DeletedUser2039

Spives, you are a funny guy hahahaha now go put your jawn somewhere useful...

"If you have no useful jawn to say, don't jawn at all."-Your Mom:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So...I'm a little out of the loop..what does "jawn" mean?

DeletedUser2039

Philly way of compiling everything and giving it one term. Example being their is a ton of books, papers, binders, ect on a desk. The desk is filled with jawn. It has several other meanings. Just look it up. The age of online dictionaries. o.o

DeletedUser

I did look it up but I wanted to make sure I knew what it meant from someone actually using it so :p

DeletedUser

XXX on 2013-05-17 at 23:40
"Recently, it has come to my attention that jawn is in my forums. I want good information, not jawn. If you put jawn in my forums, I WILL jawn you to your death. Thank you.:)"

JAWN

In no way whatsoever was Jawn being introduced my fault. Just saying.

DeletedUser2039

Someone sent me this. Never heard of the player though...lol
3a6ay.png