Nameless Eta Messages

DeletedUser2385

Lets post nameless messages (to protect the sender) that we receive that just make you laugh a little... Be nice no flaming please...

name removed to protect the sender.... on 2013-04-17 at 19:14
honestly you must have no life at all. shut your computer off for five minutes and go outside.

DeletedUser2630

lollll don't attacke me! I is needing to buld my citey! Plz can we beez freinds!?

DeletedUser

Hi Bayou.

"secrets? ooh, makes me curious like a cat.

shall we battle?"

If anyone wants me to foward the entire message to them ingame, it's pretty funny and I can, but please respect the privacy of the recipient ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"I reported you yesterday. You and xxxxxx have been taking turns attacking me for the past week."

I've attacked him just 3 times in the past week.... with no coordination with the other person named(who I x'd out) not to mention it's a war game...

DeletedUser2039

"I reported you yesterday. You and xxxxxx have been taking turns attacking me for the past week."

I've attacked him just 3 times in the past week.... with no coordination with the other person named(who I x'd out) not to mention it's a war game...
Hahaha really? They are one of the best losers that you come across :p

DeletedUser2630

This one is almost worse.....

I don't like intimidation tactics. You're somewhat of a bully.

Who me? :)

DeletedUser

-------- at 01:02
Shut up. You got lucky and we both know it.
Nestle at 01:02
I hope you aren't to mad about losing your CS and what not earlier
i couldn't help but to snipe it out of the water :)

DeletedUser2039

Anonymous today at 02:40
I repeat my offer..... if you agree to head in any direction other than at us (north) then we can have a truce. Otherwise we fight :)
Me today at 09:16
Fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

pushing the envelope on the "nameless" nature of this thread Tyler, that's not pretty for a forum moderator to do now is it? Perhaps you are getting a little desperate? LOL Here's my contribution...

good!! let's see what fight you boys have in you :)

DeletedUser2039

pushing the envelope on the "nameless" nature of this thread Tyler, that's not pretty for a forum moderator to do now is it? Perhaps you are getting a little desperate? LOL Here's my contribution...

good!! let's see what fight you boys have in you :)
I don't think I was suggestive of any one individual, I simply said guess who...I will edit my post anyway, but I still don't feel it "pushed the envelope".

DeletedUser

lol.jpg

Hm. Let's see...

0 ABP
0 DBP
Located in O75
575 points.:s

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser2039

xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 17:28
GREETINGS FROM xxxxxxxxxxxx

COULD YOU INFORM YOUR ALLEGANTS NOT TO SPY ON US...WE POSE NO THREAT TO YOU...AND IN FACT ARE STILL TRYING MAKE ALLEGANCE WITH YOU...WE ARE FRIENDS OF YOURS IN THE WIND...NOT ENEMIES

I AWAIT YOU RESPONSE
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tyler Boyd today at 17:49
I apologize, but my alliance is not willing to agree to a cease fire at the moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 17:57
WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO PROVOKE YOU???...WE SEEK TO FIGHT ALONG SIDE OF YOU..NOT AGAINST YOU...NONE OF OUR MUNITIONS ARE POINTED IN YOUR DIRECTION...NOR YOUR ALLIES
Tyler Boyd today at 18:01
Well, my alliance needs to take good cities. Your alliance has some nice cities. We like the ones with beach front housing. I like ones with nice palm trees too.
xxxxxxxxxxxx today at 18:10
(LAUGHING)...I SEE YOU BRO

DeletedUser3307

Are you idle. if you don't respnd to this mail I will assume that you are idle and attack

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha welcome to the forums aero. Usually people check activity with messages, but I have never seen one so blatantly obvious about it.:D

DeletedUser2385

Rofl!!!

**** today at 22:25
I am looking at you city now and your boys all around you lowlifes are going to make good targets you have messed with the wrong one this time you punk.
**** and Founder of ****

DeletedUser2039

Rofl!!!

**** today at 22:25
I am looking at you city now and your boys all around you lowlifes are going to make good targets you have messed with the wrong one this time you punk.
**** and Founder of ****
You should message me in-game what alliance they founded:D