Name Your Top Ten Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser6991
  • Start date

DeletedUser6991

Name your top 10 alliances at this point and why?

1. Veni Vedi Vedi -

They have stayed strong so far and have kept there growth growing which is hard in this 55 member limit world! They are first in battle points and rankings. They seem to be well organized and with good leaders. they have stayed in first for over a week now, so right now I give the number one spot to VVV.

2. What Does The Fox Say -

They have been around 35 members this whole time and now have started a strong academy. This alliance has many great leaders and all there players are active. They are in the top five in all battle point catagories. In the future I see them being ranked number one, but right now are ranked 12th. There only problem I see so far is that they are a little spread out in three Oceans, but soon it wont matter if they just conquer all the cities in all three Oceans.

3. Lycans -

They are very well organized and have kept the same 31 members for over a week! There player avg is very high as it is over 3000 and they have many good leaders including there founder Big Cheifum. Only problem is that 3 players have had the same points for over 3 days now, most likely meaning unactive since all are also under 1500.

4. Game Over -

They are a well organized group and are second in total battle points and third in overall ranking. They have the second highest player avg than any other alliance and see well run. There main problem is that nobody reals seems to like them.

5. The Elite Basterds -

They are well organized and all of there members are based in the same Ocean. They completely control this Ocean and have the top 4 players in that Ocean (Ocean 56). They are well organized and are run by experienced players of Grepolis. They are growing alliance that is currently ranked 8th but moving up pretty fast. Some bad things are that they are always being associated as Hades Elite Academy. They also seem to have gone wrong with some alliances hating them because of there confidence and there relationship with Hades Elite. Also they are low on battle points and are not located in a main Ocean!

6. Hades Elite -

For a while were ranked first. they are now falling fast though. they have good members and leaders, but have to many members in different Oceans. Yes I see them as an MRA. Also to many alliance now want to wipe them off this world, this could be trouble in the near future!

7. Trojan Tribute -

they have very good members and there academies are well set up. There main problem is that they seem to have many new members that are not so experienced.

8. Illyrians Hegemony -

They have some good members and good organization, but not the best leaders. Most of these palyers are gold users, and will probably soon join a different alliance.

9. 3 0 0 -

A small but very well lead and organized alliance. All of there players are based in O56 and they have 33 members and have a nice players avg. Though they have stayed in the 16th?17th range this whole time and are REALLY low on battle points!

10. MANOWAR -

A newer alliance that is lead by some great leaders. They have great battle points for a new alliance. The only problem is that most of there members are new to the game!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6819

i think manowar will suprise everyone, wdtfs will be steady,also lycans, the rest will sadly fall

DeletedUser

yep, so far, this world belongs to the animal kingdom. And this new covenant **CANIDAE**, kinda popped up out of nowhere, wonder what thats all about?

DeletedUser5088

I mean what kind of name is that ;). Way less creative than the "United Alliances"

DeletedUser6486

Top 10 Alliances

1. What does the fox say?

2. Lycans

3. Everyone else :D

DeletedUser

1. Veni Vidi Vici

2. What does the fox say? (alliances with fox in their name seem to succeed, but i'm probably just jumping ton conclusions)

3. lycans

4. elite basterds

DeletedUser6819

maybe for an all ladies ally-->foxy ladies....lol

DeletedUser5088

1. WDTFS?
2. Lycans
3. V.V.V.
4. Nobody Knows
5. Game Over
6. MANOWAR
7. Illyrians Hegemony
8. Trojan T.
9. Hades Elite
10. Wild Bunch

DeletedUser

1. WDTFS?
2. Lycans
3. V.V.V.
4. Nobody Knows
5. Game Over
6. MANOWAR
7. Illyrians Hegemony
8. Trojan T.
9. Hades Elite
10. Wild Bunch

Charl you might be just a little biased lol :)

DeletedUser5088

Isn't that the point of this thread? To give my honest opinion

DeletedUser

No i'm just saying we should have done our top ten with any alliance besides that players because every player will think that there alliance is best.

DeletedUser5088

Name your top 10 alliances at this point and why?

1. Veni Vedi Vedi -

They have stayed strong so far and have kept there growth growing which is hard in this 55 member limit world! They are first in battle points and rankings. They seem to be well organized and with good leaders. they have stayed in first for over a week now, so right now I give the number one spot to VVV.

2. What Does The Fox Say -

They have been around 35 members this whole time and now have started a strong academy. This alliance has many great leaders and all there players are active. They are in the top five in all battle point catagories. In the future I see them being ranked number one, but right now are ranked 12th. There only problem I see so far is that they are a little spread out in three Oceans, but soon it wont matter if they just conquer all the cities in all three Oceans.

3. Lycans -

They are very well organized and have kept the same 31 members for over a week! There player avg is very high as it is over 3000 and they have many good leaders including there founder Big Cheifum. Only problem is that 3 players have had the same points for over 3 days now, most likely meaning unactive since all are also under 1500.

4. Game Over -

They are a well organized group and are second in total battle points and third in overall ranking. They have the second highest player avg than any other alliance and see well run. There main problem is that nobody reals seems to like them.

5. The Elite Basterds -

They are well organized and all of there members are based in the same Ocean. They completely control this Ocean and have the top 4 players in that Ocean (Ocean 56). They are well organized and are run by experienced players of Grepolis. They are growing alliance that is currently ranked 8th but moving up pretty fast. Some bad things are that they are always being associated as Hades Elite Academy. They also seem to have gone wrong with some alliances hating them because of there confidence and there relationship with Hades Elite. Also they are low on battle points and are not located in a main Ocean!

6. Hades Elite -

For a while were ranked first. they are now falling fast though. they have good members and leaders, but have to many members in different Oceans. Yes I see them as an MRA. Also to many alliance now want to wipe them off this world, this could be trouble in the near future!

7. Trojan Tribute -

they have very good members and there academies are well set up. There main problem is that they seem to have many new members that are not so experienced.

8. Illyrians Hegemony -

They have some good members and good organization, but not the best leaders. Most of these palyers are gold users, and will probably soon join a different alliance.

9. 3 0 0 -

A small but very well lead and organized alliance. All of there players are based in O56 and they have 33 members and have a nice players avg. Though they have stayed in the 16th?17th range this whole time and are REALLY low on battle points!

10. MANOWAR -

A newer alliance that is lead by some great leaders. They have great battle points for a new alliance. The only problem is that most of there members are new to the game!

He added his alliance

DeletedUser

Stick to the topic please. The OP didn't specify a rule so there isn't one :).

DeletedUser

Seems like they made either a sister alliance or an academy.