Nagidos Sink / Swim

DeletedUser16308

Dan you spoke like a true professional with a long line of previous experiences. Your knowledge is much appreciated lol!

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Oh hello SimmerNUp... Good to see you being useless here as well.
Come On Braj!!! You know I wasn't anywhere near being a simmer!!! I was full on defense and had nearly all my defense out from my nearly 50 cities everyday! Your the Traitor here not me!!!

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Come On Braj!!! You know I wasn't anywhere near being a simmer!!! I was full on defense and had nearly all my defense out from my nearly 50 cities everyday! Your the Traitor here not me!!!

Who called you a traitor? I said you're a simmer. By that I mean you never were in the frontlines nor you asked to be transferred there, you haven't attacked anyone, you were nowhere to be found during OPs and you have built "massive" defense that wasn't getting any action?
The only time I saw you anywhere was when you complained about mass VM in October. Heh, again, you were never in frontlines so you don't even know why we wanted to use that option. You were tucked in on rocks and safe islands so you couldn't care less about your teammates under fire.

Looks like you don't even know what caused this thing to happen, but you can freely call me a "traitor". That's the easiest option - blame the others, ghost/leave server and whine about others messing things up. I hope you'll be sleeping better now.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Who called you a traitor? I said you're a simmer. By that I mean you never were in the frontlines nor you asked to be transferred there, you haven't attacked anyone, you were nowhere to be found during OPs and you have built "massive" defense that wasn't getting any action?
The only time I saw you anywhere was when you complained about mass VM in October. Heh, again, you were never in frontlines so you don't even know why we wanted to use that option. You were tucked in on rocks and safe islands so you couldn't care less about your teammates under fire.

Looks like you don't even know what caused this thing to happen, but you can freely call me a "traitor". That's the easiest option - blame the others, ghost/leave server and whine about others messing things up. I hope you'll be sleeping better now.
To me a traitor is someone whom leaves their alliance, especially one in a leadership role, and grabs as many of his buds as he can to tag along as they join the enemy. There is no other word for it and you and those whom followed you are Traitors and cowards whom where to scared to stay with your comrades when they needed you the most! Don't sugar coat what you all did!

You are also incapable of understanding what a simmer is. I was and always am a full on defense player. All of my cities were defense totally biremes, in other worlds, but this world it dlu and biremes. I am not a fighter so why in hell would I be on the font lines. I defended everyday, most of the time all my cities defenses were out. Most of the time I checked cities I was defending, I was the one with the far more defense in them then all others combined, so not being on the frontlines and sending my biremes, swords and archers to attack, does not make me a simmer. As for me ghosting, the fact is you and your buds selfishness crippled Rogue and Ruthless. Many ghosted because of your actions. So please enjoy your totally meaningless crown for which your only accomplishment will have been being suckered into joining the enemy!

Brajanz0r

Artisan
To me a traitor is someone whom leaves their alliance, especially one in a leadership role, and grabs as many of his buds as he can to tag along as they join the enemy. There is no other word for it and you and those whom followed you are Traitors and cowards whom where to scared to stay with your comrades when they needed you the most! Don't sugar coat what you all did!

You are also incapable of understanding what a simmer is. I was and always am a full on defense player. All of my cities were defense totally biremes, in other worlds, but this world it dlu and biremes. I am not a fighter so why in hell would I be on the font lines. I defended everyday, most of the time all my cities defenses were out. Most of the time I checked cities I was defending, I was the one with the far more defense in them then all others combined, so not being on the frontlines and sending my biremes, swords and archers to attack, does not make me a simmer. As for me ghosting, the fact is you and your buds selfishness crippled Rogue and Ruthless. Many ghosted because of your actions. So please enjoy your totally meaningless crown for which your only accomplishment will have been being suckered into joining the enemy!

And this is why I won't even bother explaining some things to you since you're clueless of what was going on. As said, think of me as a traitor and sleep well. Never look back at the mirror. ;)

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
And this is why I won't even bother explaining some things to you since you're clueless of what was going on. As said, think of me as a traitor and sleep well. Never look back at the mirror. ;)
Why wouldn't I sleep well, this is just a game... And yes when someone sneaks out of their alliance with a bunch of his buds, to join the enemy, without a word, it leaves the rest of us clueless. I am in that world as Bloodtyrant, so why don't you try to explain your actions to me via PM there!

Diva101

Messenger
I don't think there is one person who was "scared" to stay with Rogue. We didn't leave out of fear, that much is for sure. Most of the people who left to join Hugs were the only ones who were attacking them... but we are scared? That makes no sense.

As a former leader in Rogue, I can only speak for myself... but I can tell you how very frustrating it was to plan OPs and only see 20% participation each time. We had a few good ones... Rogue really worked well when we all worked together. The problem is that rarely happened. Far too many people simming or hoarding their troops, afraid to use them - why? This is a war game, you build, attack and then rebuild.

My personal pet peeve was planning OPs that required everyone to use all their offense towards a particular target. This strategy worked, just ask Game Error. And then seeing people attack brown cities or take small red cities that were nowhere near the targets we were supposed to be aiming for. Wasting offense on cities that will be there tomorrow for you to attack during a time when we were all supposed to be working together on a key target. I cannot tell you how many times this happened... and no amount of MM warnings, explicit instructions and detailed outlines changed that. People still just did what they want and ignored the OPs. As a leader, that's very frustrating to see a problem repeated and nothing you do change it.

For me it came down to a choice. Stay with Rogue, kick out half the players for being problematic... and lose the game as a result. Or switch to a team that will work together - and of course, be called a traitor as a result.

I took a day to think things over before I fully decided.... that kind of a decision isn't one you make lightly. But in the end... it really wasn't a hard decision to make. And it definitely wasn't because I was scared to stick around.... its because I was too frustrated to stick around.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I don't think there is one person who was "scared" to stay with Rogue. We didn't leave out of fear, that much is for sure. Most of the people who left to join Hugs were the only ones who were attacking them... but we are scared? That makes no sense.

As a former leader in Rogue, I can only speak for myself... but I can tell you how very frustrating it was to plan OPs and only see 20% participation each time. We had a few good ones... Rogue really worked well when we all worked together. The problem is that rarely happened. Far too many people simming or hoarding their troops, afraid to use them - why? This is a war game, you build, attack and then rebuild.

My personal pet peeve was planning OPs that required everyone to use all their offense towards a particular target. This strategy worked, just ask Game Error. And then seeing people attack brown cities or take small red cities that were nowhere near the targets we were supposed to be aiming for. Wasting offense on cities that will be there tomorrow for you to attack during a time when we were all supposed to be working together on a key target. I cannot tell you how many times this happened... and no amount of MM warnings, explicit instructions and detailed outlines changed that. People still just did what they want and ignored the OPs. As a leader, that's very frustrating to see a problem repeated and nothing you do change it.

For me it came down to a choice. Stay with Rogue, kick out half the players for being problematic... and lose the game as a result. Or switch to a team that will work together - and of course, be called a traitor as a result.

I took a day to think things over before I fully decided.... that kind of a decision isn't one you make lightly. But in the end... it really wasn't a hard decision to make. And it definitely wasn't because I was scared to stick around.... its because I was too frustrated to stick around.

Thank you for this post! It certainly explained a lot more and without the bs of trying to make a defensive player feel bad because he wasn't on the frontlines attacking all the time. Greatly appreciate it! As for me calling those that left Traitors, perhaps it was a little harsh of a word to use, certainly though being straight with the rest of the members and explaining it all to them, would of been nice.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11791

Group Hug - Swim

Hugs and Tugs - Swim

Everyone else - Sink, drown, never to resurface

Sloth - Carried, once again, to victory.

It's been fun Nagidos, but the crest has been reached and this world now decided. Now it's a long drawn out, dragging coast to victory. As for that Sloth guy, possibly the laziest grepper to play that doesn't do anything unless he really has to somehow finds himself on the winning team again without lifting a finger. Such an invisible anchor