Nagidos Sink / Swim

Shock

Philosopher
Let me preface this by saying I'm not a revolt player, so I don't know many of the good ones here, that being said I have general knowledge of Grep that hopefully will make it so I don't screw this up too badly lol

1600111100859.png

1600124315306.png
1600124349533.png

1. THE TITANS - Out in front for points, average points, and nearly doubling the 2nd place alliance in ABP. If you played in Lato this alliance will instantly be recognizable, consisting of the best of The True Elite, along with a few other players they've picked up this world. They have a good core started in o55, just need to take a few cities on the eastern side of their core and they'll have a very nice core early on. THE TITANS are currently 19-0 against the Silence MRA, 8-1 against Rogue, and 3-0 against Group Hug and No Names. Experienced players and leadership, I see no reason this alliance won't be a powerhouse for the months to come. That being said, I believe a lot of these players are mainly Conquest players so we'll see how it goes, but for now definitely SWIM.

2. Rogue / No Names- 2nd in points, and ABP currently, a few names that I personally recognize, iBenyamin and mtech45 (not to say there aren't more but just the 2 most familiar to me). Their core seems to be a bit messy on the 55 side of the border near Titans. I would recommend attempting to clean up a couple Titans on their core islands and then working North to the Silence MRA. They are currently 1-11 against The Titans but 10-0 against the Silence MRA. They seem to have a solid grasp on 54 at the moment as long as they can drive Silence out, which in my opinion shouldn't be too hard. SWIM.

3. Demos Army - 3rd in points, 4th in ABP, they look to have a small, but decent core started in 44. No other alliances are pushed up right next to them at this point in time, so I'd say they'll have the easiest time expanding in the near future. Pushing up North and taking the few Silence cities up there shouldn't be much of a challenge given the difference in number of cities up there. They are already 15-0 against Silence MRA, however 1-4 against Group Hug. If Group Hug turns their full attention to Demos Army they could be in trouble, but for now they'll be a SWIM.

4. Silence MRA (#4 Silence, #7 Silence..., #8 Silence., #10 Silence..) - 4 alliances this early? Oof.... They at least have a good core in South 45, but outside of that, like most MRAs, wars are seeming to be very problematic. They are currently 0-19 against Titans, 0-15 against Demos Army and 0-7 against Rogue. I'd suggest cutting a lot of dead weight, which should be apparent by now I'd think. Focus on expanding from their core in 44, otherwise that's a DEEP SINK.

5. Group Hug - 5th in points, however 3rd in ABP, and approaching 2nd, this group is the group I'm probably most excited in watching. They seem to be doing very well to start this world off with a big help from their top 2 players. This alliance seems to be very experienced and have built themselves a small, solid core to start the world off. Having the Silence MRA around them as food should definitely help their growth early on. Currently they are 4-1 against the #3 Demos Army, and 5-0 against the Silence MRA to start it off. Pretty easy decision here, SWIM.

Credit to @Mole Man 420 for helping look it over and correct a few things. :)
Let me know what you think lmao

DeletedUser10777

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a revolt player, so I don't know many of the good ones here, that being said I have general knowledge of Grep that hopefully will make it so I don't screw this up too badly lol

View attachment 3322

1. THE TITANS - Out in front for points, average points, and nearly doubling the 2nd place alliance in ABP. If you played in Lato this alliance will instantly be recognizable, consisting of the best of The True Elite, along with a few other players they've picked up this world. They have a good core started in o55, just need to take a few cities on the eastern side of their core and they'll have a very nice core early on. THE TITANS are currently 19-0 against the Silence MRA, 8-1 against Rogue, and 3-0 against Group Hug and No Names. Experienced players and leadership, I see no reason this alliance won't be a powerhouse for the months to come. That being said, I believe a lot of these players are mainly Conquest players so we'll see how it goes, but for now definitely SWIM.

2. Rogue / No Names- 2nd in points, and ABP currently, a few names that I personally recognize, iBenyamin and mtech45 (not to say there aren't more but just the 2 most familiar to me). Their core seems to be a bit messy on the 55 side of the border near Titans. I would recommend attempting to clean up a couple Titans on their core islands and then working North to the Silence MRA. They are currently 1-11 against The Titans but 10-0 against the Silence MRA. They seem to have a solid grasp on 54 at the moment as long as they can drive Silence out, which in my opinion shouldn't be too hard. SWIM.

3. Demos Army - 3rd in points, 4th in ABP, they look to have a small, but decent core started in 44. No other alliances are pushed up right next to them at this point in time, so I'd say they'll have the easiest time expanding in the near future. Pushing up North and taking the few Silence cities up there shouldn't be much of a challenge given the difference in number of cities up there. They are already 15-0 against Silence MRA, however 1-4 against Group Hug. If Group Hug turns their full attention to Demos Army they could be in trouble, but for now they'll be a SWIM.

4. Silence MRA (#4 Silence, #7 Silence..., #8 Silence., #10 Silence..) - 4 alliances this early? Oof.... They at least have a good core in South 45, but outside of that, like most MRAs, wars are seeming to be very problematic. They are currently 0-19 against Titans, 0-15 against Demos Army and 0-7 against Rogue. I'd suggest cutting a lot of dead weight, which should be apparent by now I'd think. Focus on expanding from their core in 44, otherwise that's a DEEP SINK.

5. Group Hug - 5th in points, however 3rd in ABP, and approaching 2nd, this group is the group I'm probably most excited in watching. They seem to be doing very well to start this world off with a big help from their top 2 players. This alliance seems to be very experienced and have built themselves a small, solid core to start the world off. Having the Silence MRA around them as food should definitely help their growth early on. Currently they are 4-1 against the #3 Demos Army, and 5-0 against the Silence MRA to start it off. Pretty easy decision here, SWIM.

Credit to @Mole Man 420 for helping look it over and correct a few things. :)
Let me know what you think lmao

FIRST DAMN DECENT THING YOU EVER DONE BOY.... LOOKS GOOD... EXCEPT THE PART WHERE TITANS SINK EVERYONE..... YOU MISSED THAT PART....

Diva101

Messenger
I would agree with this assessment. Silence is definitely the weakest link in this world. I would say Titans, Rogue and Group Hug are the top three... numbers may not reflect that currently, but based on what's happened so far and who is in each alliance, that would be my guess on who ends up at the top.

Titans will probably agree, but make sure to let us know that they will be number one out of those three.. .and to that I say, we'll see. ;)

Hixr

Messenger
There are 4 swims and 1 Deep sink! Imma say Demos's Army is a Float for now and then sink! I think its titans, Rogues, and Group Hug for the Swims. But of course, Titans Swim and everyone else eventually sinks
Reasons: King Davinar

Shock

Philosopher
There are 4 swims and 1 Deep sink! Imma say Demos's Army is a Float for now and then sink!
Only reason I have them as swim for now is because Silenece is just North of them and seems like easy food for a bit :)
But yeah if Group Hug goes after them will definitely be a float/sink really soon lol

DeletedUser10363

FIRST DAMN DECENT THING YOU EVER DONE BOY.... LOOKS GOOD... EXCEPT THE PART WHERE TITANS SINK EVERYONE..... YOU MISSED THAT PART....

This guy ^^^^ Long time but I see your caps lock is still on and you are still out here disrupting everyone's sleep. LOL

DeletedUser10363

His caps lock was so loud, I heard it and started a new server, from whatever dusty bin they put old grepo retirees.
I crawled out of the bin myself... It had been so long Grepo threatened to delete my account for inactivity. LOL

Figured I would hop back in and see what the new revolt worlds were all about. Glad to see you both are still doing well!

DeletedUser10777

Hint of advice .. don’t aggravate GH and crew :eek:
I LOVE THEIR AGGRESSION.... ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING IS THERE AGGRESSIVE NATURE.... THEY ARE GETTING HIT WITH ALOT OF INACTIVITY RIGHT NOW... HATE TO SEE THAT.... BUT WHEN YOU INVITE GARBAGE LIKE S E R T A G ..... YOUR DESTINED FOR FAILURE.... I LIKE THEM BETTER WHEN THEY WERENT PICKING UP TABLE SCRAPS FROM THE NAGIDOS DUMPSTER.....

Putter

Citizen
I LOVE THEIR AGGRESSION.... ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING IS THERE AGGRESSIVE NATURE.... THEY ARE GETTING HIT WITH ALOT OF INACTIVITY RIGHT NOW... HATE TO SEE THAT.... BUT WHEN YOU INVITE GARBAGE LIKE S E R T A G ..... YOUR DESTINED FOR FAILURE.... I LIKE THEM BETTER WHEN THEY WERENT PICKING UP TABLE SCRAPS FROM THE NAGIDOS DUMPSTER.....

it's nothing more than fat that has to be trimmed from a steak. still have that meaty goodness in the center

DeletedUser10777

it's nothing more than fat that has to be trimmed from a steak. still have that meaty goodness in the center
S E R T A G IS DEFINETELY THAT FATTY LIQUID THAT DROPS OF THE MEAT AND BURNS IN THE FLAMES THEN.... BE CAUSE HE IS WORTHLESS THAN TITS ON A BOARHOG..... IJS....