my sigma account

DeletedUser

hello guys i am posting this here because i cant figure out where to post it :p i log in to my account for the past day nowand when it logs in it opens like usual yet any time i try clicking any buttons or interact with the game at all it does not respond. for instance i was getting ready to conquer a city and was discussing it with my aliance heads so i have been recieving messages but i can not open them. i have clear my history cleaded the cache etc my web browser works fin but i can do anything on all of my world sigma chi tau epsilon and phi is it my computer or was i like banned or something with out knowing it? please message me thanks

i am thinking of giving away my account just so it wont be wasted if this problem cant be fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please do not double post.

It seems like some technical problem on your end. Try to follow all the steps listed in this thread.

From my experience, it might be a problem with javascript, your adblock or your antivirus (in the case you accidentally tagged something ingame as malware). Try to disable all browser addons and/or another browser.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser6919

Best place to post things like this is under the bugs section of the forum. However I think instead of posting, it maybe best if you opened a support ticket and spoke to one of the mods. They will be able to help out and resolve the issue.

I doubt that you would have been banned without knowing it. As you wouldn't be able to log in and you would have received a message. Also bans tend to be applicable to only the world that you committed the infraction on.

Have you tried accessing the game using a different browser/computer/phone? It maybe possible for you to get on that way.

DeletedUser

i will try on a different browser hope that fixes it