My idea for an alternate version of Grepolis

Alternate version: monthly fee 4 all/no gold & package purchase/gold mine building/tradable resource

• 1. Keep Grepolis as is.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2. Switch to alternate version

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3. Keep as is and add alternate version as separate entity w/ nothing transferrable between the two

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 4. Your idea sucks. I have a better one. :)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Raevonwolff

Citizen
In my version, Grepolis is a monthly fee based game because let's face it, companies need to make a profit. In my version, everyone would pay the same monthly fee and there would be NO PURCHASE OF GOLD OR PACKAGES, so that everyone who plays is truly on an even playing field and winning is based entirely on skill and strategy and cooperation between alliance members. Gold would still exist, but would be treated the same way as any other resource, i.e. collected from farming villages and from a gold mine building within the city. It would still be used for the same things, i.e. events, advisors, Olympic Games for culture points, and speeding up and autocompleting buildings, units, and tech. As a resource, it would be far more rare, so be collected at a slower rate, and have a greater trade value than other resources, due to it's real-world rarity and greater in-game value. This poll is to see how many people would play this version over the current version, how many would stick with the current version, how many would lay both, and how many think they have a much better idea to deal with the current hatred of big gold. Feel free to comment.