My fav beat down.

DeletedUser

This is one of those entertainment posts where we laugh at something but something that we didnot find funny at the time.
Specificaly, the worst beeting your city ever took in any world.

Ill start,
In epsilon. I was the owner of an alliance and kicked out two players and planned an opp on an alilance. Those two players joined it. Then in the opp. A bigger alliance SCPA came along and started attacking my alliance. I thought all was good. The players i kicked a month prior joined SCPA's sister branch and attacked me. And the guy who ran the alliance i ran an opp againgst. Took my city. It was the worst tag team pay back i ever received. But i know people got beat worse. Karma is crazy.
I look forward to hearing everyones story. Oh and to clerify. Though i laugh now. It hurts to go in that world and see my 1000 point colony ship city i made just before loosing my big main city. I know you all know the feeling.:\

DeletedUser2063

Once in EN30, my router broke. I was gone for 36 hours. Turns out the enemy alliance decided to run an op against me in that time coincidentally. I lost 8 cities. All rebuilt now though :)

DeletedUser

No offense but youd have to p*** someone off to loose 8 cities in that short of time. An entire alliance would have to attack you.
You must have been mad when you came back and saw that.

Yes that story trumps myne.
Guess that shows your competative state. And shows we dont realy have to be sworn enemies. But you have to admit. The attacks you got for that post showed some team work. Right.
I want to work with you, and your alliance, if the mods didnot delete your account.
If your still here message me in game. I have some ideas.
And it regards the theta world switch and some peoples fears. This could be a turning point for all of us.

DeletedUser2063

They were ****** because I left them for a better alliance xD
And I think it's too late for us to work together, but go ahead and send me your ideas anyway

DeletedUser2063

Especially after you accused on of my alliance members to be an alternate account of mine with no evidence other than the fact that they attacked you.

DeletedUser

In Theta I made fun of my founder and they booted me out. I lost a city but I got 5 defender of the day awards lol

DeletedUser

orrrr when an entire alliance try to do a massive OP against a city for a World Wonder and still can't get it :)

EN- Chi ~ My city :)
hahadamn.jpg

click to make it bigger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh i had to laugh. I just ... wow! that many oh god. Id panick. You cant defend that! the good news would be if it was revolt world i cant remember if it was. Then one would throw it in one would take it out etc etc hope you come out the other end on the lucky side of the coin. In epsilon one would throw me in revolt. Id bash PM a guy hed attack, then take me out of revolt. They eventualy pulled together.
And got me. But it is the only way i know of to stop that.

DeletedUser

Oh i had to laugh. I just ... wow! that many oh god. Id panick. You cant defend that! the good news would be if it was revolt world i cant remember if it was. Then one would throw it in one would take it out etc etc hope you come out the other end on the lucky side of the coin. In epsilon one would throw me in revolt. Id bash PM a guy hed attack, then take me out of revolt. They eventualy pulled together.
And got me. But it is the only way i know of to stop that.

It was a revolt world. Nah it was fine. my city didn't even get revolted, its all good. That's what makes it an Epic Epic Fail. :)

470+ attacks to not even get a revolt or take it is epic fail :d

defwall.jpg

nice def wall yah?

Last edited by a moderator: