My defense good for hogtrapolis?

DeletedUser

Screen Shot 2013-11-23 at 4.29.40 PM.jpg

I was wondering if my defense is good enough? ANy thoughts?

DeletedUser

Defensive troops are swordsmen, hoplites, archers, chariots and medusas.

I'm assuming this is your first city? Keep an even amount of defense/offense considering you're new. If you're a bit nervous then go 60/40.

Also, the amount of defensive troops you have isn't a great deal. But, it depends on how far into the game you are. I mean, if it's taken you three weeks to build that then it sucks. If you've done it in four days then it's pretty decent.

DeletedUser

Just a tip: Don't show what you have I could be in an enemy of your alliance and now i know what you have without spying on you ;-)

DeletedUser

Just a tip: Don't show what you have I could be in an enemy of your alliance and now i know what you have without spying on you ;-)

Don't tell him what to do. He's a MAN. He can do whatever he wants.

[spr]you know, unless *he* is a *she*[/spr]

DeletedUser

Learning as I go...

Don't tell him what to do. He's a MAN. He can do whatever he wants.

[spr]you know, unless *he* is a *she*[/spr]

He, and at all the rest; just learning this game for the last 3 weeks, so next time I get restarted I'd have a better chance at stuff... unfortunately this be it for me for a couple of weeks due to college... So I was hoping the longterm players could analyze, which ya'll did and give me a solid response, which ya did. So thanks for the input, I'm going to try to do the 60/40 more in my next world and try to get on this forum in whatever world I'll get into.

Take care!
Hogtrap

DeletedUser

Lol, if you've got college then the last thing you wanna do is play this game, takes up a lot of time.