MV, Beating Down Alliances

DeletedUser566

I am not in your alliance Death... but I am on at least one of your islands...

DeletedUser

I don't need to figure out who he is...he's just another wanna be rooster LOL...have fun in this game Death, just keep doing what you are doing :) hehe

DeletedUser566

honestly Toobe... I don't see him that way.. He seems to be a decent player and does well on the front lines

DeletedUser

Nah AL I just am not near u...i started in 54...spread through 44 to fight the knight n horse in 34 45 and 35...only time I get to meet u in battle is by sending support to a siege or myths to a break...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser566

while I can curse our own players that are inactive enough that they don't post about their city being under siege until half way through the siege I can't blame an opposing alliance who spotted the inactivity and took advantage of it.. because you know darn well I would and have done the very same thing...
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser

yeah but i didnt take the inactives...i left that for the smaller players... im more team player..i clear cities and support for people who need it more than i worry bout myself...it makes us stronger if the smaller players get bigger faster...

DeletedUser566

Very True Death... or if you help a mostly defensive player grow... sometimes I have had to clear the road for a defensive player to land a CS...

I have that philosophy I put others needs above my own, got too when leading an alliance. When I came too Pella I did not want too lead and or nothing to do with it lol. Funny how things work out..

DeletedUser

Thought I would give this an update, Last 14 Days:

PREVIOUS POST FROM 5/4/15
Here are the Last 30 day conquers vs MV (I have to give the Golders a thumbs up for the tenacity, and give a to the other alliances picking off very small players and/or just simming, LOL)

MV vs DM 16-29 (looks like MV is handing off cities to DM)
MV vs TGS 15-1
MV vs FU - no actions
MV vs CK 11-0
MV vs Horsemen 15-0
MV vs TLK 12-0
MV vs DV 4-9 (not sure what is going on here, thought they were buds)

The rest of the alliances ranked 10 and under I did not list, as they are pretty much just simming, colonizing, and taking inactives...LOL, some of them believe they have a chance at WW...

***Side note worth mentioning...(full history)
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs Celtic Knights 46 - 0
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CW 29 - 1
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CG 6 - 0

CURRENT STATS:

MV vs DM 23-30 (looks like MV is handing off cities to DM still...are they losing a LOT of players?)
MV vs TGS 18-0
MV vs FU - still no action
MV vs CK 3-0 (Looks like MV is heavily targeting TGS and gang now, are the RIM alliances taking advantage of this? Or are they using this time to rebuild while TGS takes the brunt of MV)
MV vs CW 2-0
MV vs Horsemen 1-0
MV vs LK 11-0
MV vs TLK 12-0
MV vs DV 2-7 (still not sure what is going on here, thought they were buds. Is DV actually gaining cities on MV? Or is MV just handing them over to open slots to take enemy cities?)

The rest of the alliances I did not list, as they are pretty much just doing nothing and hope to disrupt the WW front runners.

***Side note worth mentioning...(Last 14 Days) - AKA Celtkiller has slowed down their role from the last time I posted stats, but their membership of 12 players can't seem to be stopped!
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs Celtic Knights 9-0
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CW 3-0
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CG 1-0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh MV and DV have the same relationship as MV does DM. So might want to add another 10m points to that.