MV, Beating Down Alliances

DeletedUser

I thought I'd join this world so I can check Stats and how each alliance was doing in the world...boy it was quite surprising. I KNOW MV are huge Gold Mongers, but, I had no idea the rim alliances are doing next to nothing as an offensive against MV. For the 3 or so months, I could of sworn Rim alliances were pacted to stop the MV push, but I was wrong, pretty disappointed. You've got MV sitting at 26,364,356 points!!! That's double the Celtic Knights who are in 5th place. Do any of the alliances smaller then CK actually believe they have a fighting chance at WW?? Wake up, lol,...

Here are the Last 30 day conquers vs MV (I have to give the Golders a thumbs up for the tenacity, and give a :eek: to the other alliances picking off very small players and/or just simming, LOL)

MV vs DM 16-29 (looks like MV is handing off cities to DM)
MV vs TGS 15-1
MV vs FU - no actions
MV vs CK 11-0
MV vs Horsemen 15-0
MV vs TLK 12-0
MV vs DV 4-9 (not sure what is going on here, thought they were buds)

The rest of the alliances ranked 10 and under I did not list, as they are pretty much just simming, colonizing, and taking inactives...LOL, some of them believe they have a chance at WW...

***Side note worth mentioning...(full history)
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs Celtic Knights 46 - 0
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CW 29 - 1
Checkmate AKA Celtkiller vs CG 6 - 0

Checkmate AKA Celtkiller has 12 players and lead this battle 81 - 1 (Are these guys really CK's enemies? Or is there a deeper story to their victories of CK? - YOU, be the judge)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologize, I forgot to add each top 5 alliances little baby brothers and sisters:

MV + DM = 41,778,018
TGS + TGT = 23,581,649
FU + FU2 = 27,918,558
CK + CW + CG = 25,511,230
Horsemen + TLK + TDK = 27,927,641

***Please note, this does not include any inactives, special pacts, alliances who stick around to fudge stuff up, ghosts, or noob players who don't know how to WW at end of game :) However, MV + DM def. have the upper hand...with a group of experienced players, purely off of statistics, numbers, etc. they are the alliance to win the crown and will be very tough for any underdog who hopes to shatter their glory.

DeletedUser

I havent used literally any goal since the event ended btw only running one advisor also!!!!

DeletedUser12313

Impressive numbers, without a doubt. They are running the show in the core. Well done MV. They've been the top dog since the beginning.

DeletedUser

ok...ive been sitting by for months reading about how much gold all of mv uses and im tired of it...first off not everyone in mv uses gold...i less than a month ago used gold to get advisers for the first ti,e to see what its like...anubys doesnt use any gold at all...there are others as well...second..lets stop being hypocritical as most of you if not all that post in here use gold and lots of it! now i know what it looks like from the outside since when we were in monsters before the merge we thought the same thing. but we were wrong and so are all of you. yes alot of mv uses gold but so does alot of every alliance so stop crying about it and being hypocrites..

sry had to get that off my chest lol thanks!

Death hey there, i am sick of the gold debate as well. The amount of gold being used in this world is far above anything i seen elsewhere. As far as alliances it is no surprise that MV uses it more than any other alliance, Bothers me not because if thats what they want to spend money on than so be it. If winning a world or rebuilding a nuke in a day is that important than more power to them..

My point is using gold to overwhelm your enemy does not make you a good player just a wallet warrior who can only win with gold...

Now i am done on this as its just too silly to talk about anymore.

DeletedUser

MV has been the top dog all the way through, my hats off to them. But Ive seen in other worlds where that can change very fast so its not over. Still lots of game to play and strategy plays a big part. I will say this it will be really interesting once WW starts and we see who has their stuff together. I look forward to seeing this one to the end.

You are absolutely right Babylon5, things can change and usually do in Grepo. MV took it too their enemies early on and stayed on top so kudos to them..
Though one concern is, They have steadily lost players and key ones at that over time as most alliances do will see what happens there, something to watch..

DeletedUser

Agreed Al, I don't know many of the players on this server. I do know that egos will start to show and the team players also. This will turn this world upside down I'm willing to say. WW will show us the really good teams versus the really big alliances.

DeletedUser

LOL, Death, who are you in the game (you were with a group of Monsters??) I assume, you are just an average player as you pinpointed you use gold just for advisors (great job buddy, would you like a printed certificate of achievement now?). You should probably stop sticking up for yourself as the "golder issue" isn't/wasn't meant towards you.

DeletedUser

Toobe u need to cut that crap as u cried ur way out of an alliance over forum rights and single handedly brought sown ur alliance...great job there slick...u r a joke and always have been...u wanna keep running ur mouth about gold users well I was correcting u that not everyone in mv is as big at it as u believe and u can call me average all u want but I'm top 30 in the world in points and attacking...and I have not once lost a city including to mv while fighting them... can't say the same for u

Reason: is toobe gonna cry some more?

DeletedUser

So when did you become psychic and know who my comments were targeting? Did I say you? So, I was the sole reason why my alliance went down huh? LOL, You can call me a noob, but please do not bash me on open forums (I'm not a joke ummm...whoever your name is in Pella)...that actually is not allowed. As far as I am concerned, your alliance tumbled, you joined MV, and now you feel you have the right to post how much of a Gosu player you are. Your rank/points/etc mean nothing to me. I would recommend you to keep backing up your MV players, as you don't have much to back yourself up...if you haven't noticed, this thread is a compliment to MV and their top players (even though their 2 founders have left). So are you one of their top players? Or, are you just riding their coat tails and helping them eat up the inactives and offer you cites?

DeletedUser

Haha I'm one of the leaders in mv and have been in there for Months... and yes u and others say everyone in mv are massive gold mongers so I was correcting u and everyone else who is saying it...ur the one that wanted to single me out... i was also there when u had ur lil melt down and it has become a running joke even amongst ur old teammates...i don't need to back myself up cause I do it plenty in the game with out having to use gold...

DeletedUser

Haha I'm one of the leaders in mv and have been in there for Months... and yes u and others say everyone in mv are massive gold mongers so I was correcting u and everyone else who is saying it...ur the one that wanted to single me out... i was also there when u had ur lil melt down and it has become a running joke even amongst ur old teammates...i don't need to back myself up cause I do it plenty in the game with out having to use gold...
hahahahahahaha toobe you are such a riot we should take his one city death let him get rim/ghosted again

DeletedUser

LOL, plz come take my one city Mayo. Death, you are one of the leaders???? Really??? LOL, really? You mean, you are one of the followers. When a player can't/won't even state who they are in the real game, their apples fall very far from the leafless tree. At least Mayo (who is a Veteran poster, and a great entertainer) will admit he spends 200.00 a month. Don't be so shy to tell us how many hours you put in at work to give you a sense of accomplishment in life...LOL. The world is near WW, and now you stick your neck out of the shell and want some recognition, award, respect, etc, etc. I just find it funny you are now out and about "after" your alliance has basically won this world. GL to you guys, like I said, I am here to observe and make life more interesting for Mayo, maybe he will get a crown this time around. :)

DeletedUser

My name is my name genius and no I have never posted in th forums in any world I've been in till I just got tired of the complaint about gold users....from other gold users...people need to stop being hypocrites and just play the game...

DeletedUser566

even I figured out who he was... it was fairly clear if you just looked at the alliance list and saw the same name there and here.. Hiya Death
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

On the other hand.. my name here is not the same as my Pella Game name... but I have used this name in both EN and US servers...