Mu Newspaper?

DeletedUser

Hey, I know it's a bit early in the server, but perhaps we could start up a newspaper? I'd write it myself if no one else wants to, though I'd need help with info and stories

DeletedUser

I will see if I have any stories to give you, do you have any idea when you will make the first issue of the newspaper?

DeletedUser

The stories could follow some of the Island quests. Do you need articles, headlines, or 'photography'? I can write some articles, but it'd be very tongue-in-cheek, very old greece mythology meets new york headliners, ahaha.

DeletedUser

^

Διαβάστε το! Διαβάστε το! Διαβάστε τα πάντα για αυτό!

(Read it! Read it! Read all about it!) :p

DeletedUser

Mu IS awesome...

That would depend on where you are on the map, from my perspective, Mu sucks. Hey Twister, here's one of those Nazi Nopoleon's I was telling you about, a member of New World Order after a player who had went from my alliance in Lambda with me into Mu and started with me before I merged us all in to NWO, I was the first to leave, and now my buddy left for the same reasons I did...do you know someone from that alliance had the nerve to message him and ask "did he have permission to leave the alliance???"

nazi_zps799337a9.jpg

"We don't answer to you or anybody here in Grepolis."

Correction: We don't answer to anyone besides the mods. Jeez.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, can I do the gossip column?? Maybe "ToTs Thots For the Day"........? ;)

DeletedUser298

Or we could have rival newspapers lol, but that would be very time consuming.

DeletedUser

Hey, I've decided not to do this as I have a very busy life atm, if anyone else wants to feel free

DeletedUser1094

It's a good idea and it would hopefully keep people interested and active

DeletedUser

Hey, can I do the gossip column?? Maybe "ToTs Thots For the Day"........? ;)
Hey man, go for it if you've got the time...keep this thing going...I really like the idea of a News Paper for our server, as you can see by the views, a lot of other people do as well. I just don't have the time or I would.