Mu Milestone

DeletedUser

^^ I agree, that Mod does not deserve the award anyways. You should rim the mod who rimmed him.

DeletedUser298

Ya but that mod also put a reservation on my city lol. And he has 3 cities, while I only have 1.

DeletedUser

:O. Who is it? Maybe I will be able to Rim him later on when I can get back on Mu :p but that is doubtful because I am stuck in Ocean 66...

DeletedUser298

Amoeba or whatever his name is, and also his alliance sent a cs on me, but sniped their own cs lol(not amoeba his alliance). I would've sniped it after, but he did it before I needed to.

DeletedUser

50k points - Magplm
25k total BP - agtor2
1m points - Secrets of Kings

DeletedUser

I think we need to add, First to thwart an assassination (An alliance Founder/Leader being Conquested internally defeats the siege).

DeletedUser298

I no longer play on this world, every once in a while I will go and update this through grepostats, but if you notice a milestone that I haven't put up here then please tell me so I can update this.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that getting to 1 mil ABP first shouldn't really count when you get 999,950 of them by attacking with Birs, Swords, Arches and Pegasi........LOL

:eek:

DeletedUser298

Nobody who plays this world has commented :p I don't play this world anymore, every couple months or whenever I remember I'll check grepostats but if you want it updated please notify me and I'll update it.