Mu Milestone

DeletedUser

Hey PerisanKing, I thought you disliked the idea of disbands. What happened?

After making arrangements with preditor1 of New World Order to merge my alliance into his, I disbanded and all of mine went to him. Nothing wrong with a disband and merge, it's the maliciousness in the concept of another player concentrating intently on gaining the respect and trust of an Alliance founder in order to receive a promotion to a leadership/co-founder role just to get recognition on this post...so I've done as much as I could to remove that incentive by claiming it myself.

DeletedUser298

I'm sorry Persian King, you will lose your current milestone as this has a different meaning. This is usually a spy that gets into an alliance, gets founder rights, then dissolves the alliance not at the original alliance's founder wills. Usually this spy guy will be attacked by the alliance once it reunites their MRA together again.

First one to 500 DBP, yours truly :)

With a little help ;)

DeletedUser3746

Personally I would Like to thank The Grim Reapers! They really like to kill my militia a lot and send DLU to attack. Really makes my job easier and gave me this spot. I could not do it without them. This is one MRA I could live with.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Persian King, you will lose your current milestone as this has a different meaning. This is usually a spy that gets into an alliance, gets founder rights, then dissolves the alliance not at the original alliance's founder wills. Usually this spy guy will be attacked by the alliance once it reunites their MRA together again.

With a little help ;)

Yeah? Well you are just going to love this. I was up late last night, negotiating with Tomes, Founder of UNSC Command...I'd spent all day building the internal structure of the forums and doing up the profile for an academy alliance he wanted. He by the way moved on to New World Order. So after all this work he messaged me wants me to go join UNSC Command and take over the Founder Title. So I do. I get there and its like every one is there, but they aren't. No communication, no response to forums, nobody knows nothing and nobody is listening to anything I'm saying in there, so you know what? I booted every one of them so I wouldn't have to rework my forums for a third time. UNSC Command is no more. So I guess you can put my name back up there somewhere, I changed the alliance name to "Persians Last Stand".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit- Seems one of them reestablished the alliance, they sent me an invite :\

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With a little help ;)

I thought they were achievements? (like grave robber and tuff like that)

DeletedUser2039

They are not. They're simply goals that will gain you recognition on the external forums.

DeletedUser298

PersianKing I put you up there and verified using Grepostats.

DeletedUser

Thanks!!! Also thank you for your hard work in creating the milestone thread ! Not enough people give credit when its due, I however will always break the mold and do so :)

DeletedUser298

Anybody know who was first to 2k dbp? I've been extremely busy this week and also will be away for a few weeks after this, I just assumed czify was first to 2k dbp, if anyone knows who it was please post here. Also if any new records are achieved please post here as I will be gone for some time starting next week, I'll update them when I get back.

I just updated everything I will be going on vacation for a few weeks, please leave a comment here or pm me if a new milestone is achieved. I will update everything once I get back.

DeletedUser

Sheppard gets first to 5 cities

New World Order first alliance to 5k average

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Got internet access for 1 day, did a little updating. Leaving again tomorrow.

DeletedUser298

So I really hate double posting, but this forum along with this thread is dead. I have interent connection, and I found out that tyler has been rimmed! But, he was rimmed by a mod. I will not be giving this milestone away because if you look at the text it says "first person to rim a mod". Mods don't rim mods, people do, Mods are not people :p.