Mu Milestone

DeletedUser298

I guess nobody wants this updated lol, haven't checked or updated this in ages.

DeletedUser

The sad thing is...You really wanna Know Mr. Sword...is when you log on to biznazz about posts...you were never a part of this world..just a lonely guy who joined for a few weeks or maybe few months and quit to another world..so stop coming in here every 2-3 months talking about how dead this world MU forum is..cause GUESS WHAT~! It's been dead for quite some time...AND, you posting about how dead it is..isn't going to wake it up!

DeletedUser8562

The sad thing is...You really wanna Know Mr. Sword...is when you log on to biznazz about posts...you were never a part of this world..just a lonely guy who joined for a few weeks or maybe few months and quit to another world..so stop coming in here every 2-3 months talking about how dead this world MU forum is..cause GUESS WHAT~! It's been dead for quite some time...AND, you posting about how dead it is..isn't going to wake it up!

im pretty sure he just wants to update the milestones thread. but hey, maybe thats just me!

DeletedUser298

Sorry Toobe if I hurt your feelings, Check-Mate's got it right lol. I haven't been on this forum in ages, last post here was 8 months ago... I was part of this world for a little while yes, it was a secondary world and if you would like to know why I joined this world you can read other posts on this forum.